...life can be translucent

Menu

The real problem 50-.1.3>38

amelie

visitor
Reaction score
This is follow on to my previous post yesterday. I just came to terms with what my real problem is; no matter how much I "think" I admire my values, I don't like or value myself.. As in, any time someone in authority finds something wrong with me, it means that there is something wrong with me. Ugh! I thought I had licked this through years of therapy and self help study, but not so. In this context, I typed out a simple "Help for what ails me?" and received 50.1.3 changing to 38. Given that I have done a lot of work around this, the "been there, done that" sort of ennui makes it hard to see a fresh approach, but perhaps it's as simple as reminding myself that it's "me" not "them" when I feel insecure. Any other insights would be appreciated!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Help for what ails me?" and received 50.1.3 changing to 38

Line 50.1 suggests that your head is full of outmoded ideas and thoughts that need thoroughly cleaning out and if done then people at work will accept you.

Line 50.3 suggests that no wants to bother with you because of your attitude, so you really need to make the effort to change.

Hex 38 is suggesting that you try to push your thoughts on others who are not willing to listen, you need to stop this behaviour, as you seem to be too individualistic in attitude and others don't like it.

So, there is a need for you to curb your attitude and behaviour especially at work.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there

re - Line 1 I tend to agree with willowfox as in you need to clear your head and think positive I get a feeling like your nervous or something.

however on line 3 i see more that you have gifts but they are going unoticed perhaps because of a lack of communication, everyone expresses themselves different perhaps showing people how well you can do your work might be another way than verbally expressing it , a bit like a painter does. just an idea

Just i am seeing in general a nervous lack of communication which may come across to others as in-competence, where in fact you can do the job, i find in the work place people will generally accept you for who u are if u can do the job

anyway I hope i helped

Steve

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Opposition to the Sacred Vessel

This is follow on to my previous post yesterday. I just came to terms with what my real problem is; no matter how much I "think" I admire my values, I don't like or value myself.. As in, any time someone in authority finds something wrong with me, it means that there is something wrong with me. Ugh! I thought I had licked this through years of therapy and self help study, but not so. In this context, I typed out a simple "Help for what ails me?" and received 50.1.3 changing to 38. Given that I have done a lot of work around this, the "been there, done that" sort of ennui makes it hard to see a fresh approach, but perhaps it's as simple as reminding myself that it's "me" not "them" when I feel insecure. Any other insights would be appreciated!

As you know, you are in Opposition/Polarity (H38) with respect to your workplace/authority. And so rather than your sacred self (H50) being open and processing energy correctly, it is messed up. "Whatever is placed in the vessel is transformed from a miscellany of ordinary ingredients into something whole and sacred" -- but only when it is working and open, not tipped over, not blocked! Lines 1 and 3 represent the story of why it isn't working.

Line 1; there is a blockage! It is critical to remove the blockage....things can't carry on without it. Quoting the Wikiwing...."Turn the conventions upside-down if you have to, clear out all obstacles; the ends are more important than waiting for the model, perfect means." So you are blocking something, and nothing great can be accomplished while blocked.

Line 3: Construction zone. The vessels ears are being worked on. Let's go to the WikiWing!

Radical change for ears: transforming openness, powers of perception, that which makes you moveable and means you can be used.

While the vessel is remade, it cannot be used; no-one can be nourished. People who are undergoing transformation tend to be unavailable to others.

Naturally there will be regrets. (And the hiatus may be a time of real fear: we abolished the old, now will this new order be blessed?) But there will eventually be rain to wash these away – rain is a blessing from the ancestors, a release of tension, and what it takes to stir seeds from dormancy into growth.

So, eliminate the blockage, by whatever means, and remake the vessel, transform, so you can partake of the fat of the pheasant and enjoy the good things available! To be in permanent opposition is a limited way to spend one's life.

Tiger

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).