...life can be translucent

Menu

9.1.2 Going for new job

amelie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again. This is a follow up to a previous post regarding job status squabbles. I've got a new job opportunity on the horizon, or at least the possibility of one. I have to apply for it, and, after working in the same office for 9 years, am feeling a bit uncertain about the mobility of my skills. In addition, this job will represent a change in my responsibilities, and I don't know if the position will work to my strengths and interests until I swim in it for a while. The question is, should I just go for it? In response I received 9>48. It feels like line 1 says "no" and line 6 says "yes". As for 48, I never quite grasp that hex, especially as a relating hexagram.

Thank you in advance, and here's hoping I can use the group's help to get better at coming to insightful interpretations all on my own!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there

I I am reading this as there is no reason not apply for the position but there will be an obstacle and you will return to your routine. hex 48 confirms this also i believe.

I see hex 48 as stabilty in a sense the idea being things may change around the well but the well stays the same , people come and go, drink from it etc but it stays the same when you combine that with lines are saying, It does't appear to be the right time.

We will have to see i guess
Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).