...life can be translucent

Menu

Please help

silvershadow

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

Last year I went through a very bad phase, changing careers,I thought when I took on this job it was right for me, I started this role sept last year.

Since joing over 50% of the team have left, and more importantly I am wondering where this job is leading me to.

I want to be sucessful in this role, but after a meeting today with my manager and some of the team, I have come to realise that it is very important that people aren't what they seem.

So I asked two questions the first what do In need to do to get back on track I got hex 28 no change

The second was - what am I doing wrong - I got Hex 59 changing to 2.

Please can some one guide me as to what these actually mean. I am getting quite concerned that I can't hold down a job.

Thanks

Mander

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Mander

Hexagram 28 tells us that something is overloaded and it must be braced. It has to be shored up. 59.2 says, "he hurries to that which supports him." I believe that it is the task of a strong, very strong person now to get this whole thing back on track. Someone needs to take over the show, and present to others how the project can still work. Would that person be you? I don't know.

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).