...life can be translucent

Menu

34.2>55, where is a relationship headed.

kiri

visitor
Reaction score
My "bf" and I's relationship is tumultous at best. A few things that make up a good relationship are not present. I am thinking of letting go, not by the force of my will, because I'm too tired to carry on. I basically see a future that is stuck in the past - ie, not progressive.

I asked, where is the relationship headed? It got 34.2>55, which is positive, that is why I am puzzled. what does it actually mean?

I asked before this, how does X feel about me, I got 4.4.>64.
Pretty much, our love life is based on unreal fantasies. I thought, if he could not break them, then let me do it. I dont like to live in a unreal fantasy anymore. It is definitely scary, especially so when my "bf" takes advantage of the incongruency and lack of proper commitment to do anything as and when he likes.

Does 4.4 mean that the illusion is broken?
Also, does it mean me and him are heading for a clean breakup, or that our relationship will be improved? I am not betting on either, as it truly is a weary heart and situation.

I wish he did things right from the start. He is the type who likes to make up to it for mistakes made. I am different. I usually try not to make mistakes because careless mistakes can never be erased, too bad he never knew that.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Youthful Inexperience While Not Yet Across

My "bf" and I's relationship is tumultous at best.

I asked, where is the relationship headed? It got 34.2>55, which is positive, that is why I am puzzled. what does it actually mean?
H55 indicates Abundance, but is also has to do with making Judgments. "The Superior Person judges cases and carries out Judgments."

Now who gets to Make Judgments? Perhaps those who have Great Power (H34). Apparently, you are the one with the Power in this relationship. And according to Line 2, you may persevere and have Good Fortune in the relationship.

I asked before this, how does X feel about me, I got 4.4.>64.
Yes, the BF is at the very beginning, full of Youthful Inexperience, and acting on fantasy. He is not yet across (H64), at the very beginning of his emotional maturity and at the start of doing what is necessary to have a real relationship.

This is somewhat typical of men, to be well behind their woman in emotional maturity. It is correct for the woman to lead because they are ahead. So, should you decide that he is good raw material, then you would go ahead and make judgments, display your Abundance, and tell him to follow you where you want to go.

The suggestion is that if you persevere, you can make a success out of the relationship. But nowhere is it indicated that you must persevere, according to my reading. It is just suggested that you can make something good out of this relationship.

Tiger

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 4.4 suggests an immaturity and therefore he sees you from his childlike point of view, like a schoolboy with adolescent fantasies.
The advice to you is to leave him to grow up on his own as nothing is going to change him, except that he finally sees his own behaviour for what it is.

Line 34.2 > 55 Where the relationship is headed? Hex 55 indicates a pinnacle, where you have had your fun in the sun and now its time to go home as the sun will set on this relationship.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).