...life can be translucent

Menu

lack of communication 5.2.3.5>24

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

in a bit of a situation here, basicaly i have paid a person some money in advance to do a job sub-contarctor. He is a neighbour of a friend and I have known him for a while. He started the job well but at the moment he is not responding to emails or phone calls. The problem I have is that the client is putting pressure to see a preview of the work and they are increasingly becoming unhappy, i have let him know this but nothing still seems to happen. Basicaly he responds when he feels like it and doest seem to have a concept of deadlines, he suppose to come up with something by tomorrow which he could I suppose but never the less the communication situation is still an issue,
He was very keen to take the money but where are the goods.

I asked the Yi what should I do about this situation recived 5.2.3.5>24 waiting is exactly the keyword here, any idea,

its so annoying because the rest of my business is running so smooth.

would appreciate some imput

Steve:confused:

M

meng

Hey Steve,

He must be licensed for Arizona. (joke)

The conditions of your waiting seem to be a matter of your choosing. But it looks to me that your best option is to shake off the mud from your boots and enjoy a good meal for a spell.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks heaps for your reply

He did eventually make contact , i dislike waiting like that and have taken steps to prevent this in the future.

But yes it was like that diferent satges of waiting then 24 back to business.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Recieved an email from him & and he has nearly completed the work

finalising things tomorrow

The yi has been accurate, nice thread for reference

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US