Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
deepstillwater
visitor
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2009
- Messages
- 171
- Reaction score
- 35
Hi everyone!
I've been reading posts on this site for some time now and I've really appreciated the new interpretation that everyone has given to my own self reading.
However, I think I need some further clarity.
My brother, youngest brother, has for some time been the cause of pain as he is deliberately rude, mean and holding grudges for the mildest of slights. He is determined to shut the family out of his life.
I ask the I ching, "How should I behave towards my brother" and I got 40 Deliverance, with changing lines .2.4.6, and the hexigram changing to 23 splitting apart.
So there is a major issue with forgiveness, that I should forgive the intentional or unintentional mistakes and give myself clarity. Continue with the task of trying to include my brother in family events (which he agrees to come to and then refuses to at the last min) and slow progress inches ahead... however the hexagram splitting apart.
My own sister confided in me that she fears when our mother dies (years in the future!) our brother will pass out of her life... I actually fear the same thing,
I've been reading posts on this site for some time now and I've really appreciated the new interpretation that everyone has given to my own self reading.
However, I think I need some further clarity.
My brother, youngest brother, has for some time been the cause of pain as he is deliberately rude, mean and holding grudges for the mildest of slights. He is determined to shut the family out of his life.
I ask the I ching, "How should I behave towards my brother" and I got 40 Deliverance, with changing lines .2.4.6, and the hexigram changing to 23 splitting apart.
So there is a major issue with forgiveness, that I should forgive the intentional or unintentional mistakes and give myself clarity. Continue with the task of trying to include my brother in family events (which he agrees to come to and then refuses to at the last min) and slow progress inches ahead... however the hexagram splitting apart.
My own sister confided in me that she fears when our mother dies (years in the future!) our brother will pass out of her life... I actually fear the same thing,