Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
alliekat1313
visitor
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2009
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
51.2 > 54 then 50.4 > 18 (1st post. Empath w/intuition Re
wn impending mortality)
Hello all, and thank you for reading....
I have been observing this forum for a little under two years. I utilize I Ching quite often, but would not consider myself anywhere near an expert at all. It seems to be the most effective/accurate form of divining for me.
Please forgive the length of this post, as it is gives both background as well as asks questions of you.
I reveal a great deal of background and personal information below, as I have quite literally asked the I Ching if my intuition with regard to my own mortality is correct.
If you want to skip all the background information, I've formatted this post so all you have to do is scroll down to the large print, bold, italicized and underlined portion of this post entitled:
"The Nitty Gritty".
The questions I posed are also in bold and italics, and the hexagrams I received are italicized for your convenience.
I am truly grateful for your input. I realize it is a dangerous question to ask, however, it is not a question to which I do not want to know the answer.
I also know that I am not the only one that has had knowledge (or at least feels they do) with regard to their own time frame on this plane.
A little background on me:
I am an empath with a number of issues/gifts only recently re-discovered and acknowledged. As a youth, I predicted the death of a close relative, and took the blame after having prevented his departure from our location by repeatedly exclaiming: "You can't leave, you're going to die!!" (The location also happened to be my birthday party). Well, he was killed in a car accident anyway, and as a nine year old, my mind immediately rationalized that had I not prevented his departure, he would not have passed.
This was not the first predictive and/or empathic incident of my youth, but after this occasion, I deteriorated rapidly, and literally stopped eating. I had no interest in surviving. I was very angry at my gifts and rejected them quite adamantly.
I wanted to die and did not get well or begin to eat or live again until I had fully suppressed them. Well, as best I could for a 9 year old. I still sometimes knew what song would come on the radio, who was calling before the phone rang, successfully chose 4 numbers in the lottery for my mother on one occasion, absorbed the sicknesses of others - so I could never get massages, knew when people passed on, and other various and intermittent things I chose to not give credibility to nor could control, and desperately did not want to have the ability to do.
I have only come to terms with and accepted these gifts again in the past year or so, after an NDE in August 2008 caused them to re-emerge and quite literally go ape#$@&.
I was scaring people - and scaring myself. I thought I was going mad - and people were perceiving me as a lunatic. I can't tell you how many times I heard the question: "How did you know that? Are you: (following me, tapping my phone, reading my mind)?" I was dreaming things as they were happening, frying electronics, and causing myself and others all kinds of distress.
I began engaging in studies and numerous validation exercises with people where and when they are open to it, but otherwise utilizing other mechanisms - such as email (for purposes of time/date stamp) when such personal validation methods are not available - and sometimes even when they are.
I am only recently learning to trust my instincts, and achieving any kind of balance. (The past six months or so)
Regarding others, I trust myself 100%. I am completely confident in my instincts with others, and I know when I'm "off". With regard to myself, however, I almost always second guess myself, and assert (subconsciously or not - I am uncertain) life experiences, fears and wishes that cloud my certainty, and I do not have the same level of accuracy concerning my own affairs. I have a cloudy prism where I am concerned.
I rarely remember my dreams. When I do, it is only because they are of great significance.
Last night, my maternal great grandmother, who passed in 1979, was in my dreams. I have been smelling/tasting her presence for about a month.
I have expressed to at least two friends, familiar with my 'quirks' and who have witnessed events and accuracy pertaining to them, that I feel I will not be 'around' much longer.
I do not feel panic nor despair over this.
I am also a cancer (thyroid) survivor and was informed late last year of a mild recurrence, but have not yet sought treatment, as it is supposed to be slow moving and highly treatable. My instincts tell me that this is not the issue directly, but there may be a correlation (such as a secondary cancer due to methods of treatment sought with the primary occurrence - such as radioactive iodine ingested).
I have, to date, experienced an astounding accuracy to date with identifying medical issues in others. It is also my understanding that empaths, when absorbing the ills of others, can/do take on and magnify them internally - resulting in their own physical degradation. I am still learning about all of this.
I throw I Ching electronically, as I feel it is most accurate. I have been informed that pyro/elektro kinetics are among my issues and have quite literally fried a number of electronics since my NDE in August 2008. (6 phones, 3 laptops).
I sincerely hope that this does not sound completely crazy to you all, and plead with those to whom this does sound crazy or those who do not believe in such things to please move on from this post, as I am looking for non-judgmental input/advice and wish only to attract the energy and input of those who wish no harm and harbor no ill will or negative intent toward me.
Thank you.
The Nitty Gritty:
I have become increasingly more aware of my mortality, sensing that time is an issue for me.
I asked the question:
"Is my intuition correct with regard to how much time I have?" (42 is a number that simply will not leave my mind - however I threw what you see below)
I received 51.2 > 54.
Of course this confused me. I am 39 and not married, so I wondered, perhaps I was too vague in my question.
I also wondered if perhaps I had asserted a subconscious concern as have been a bit sad about being unmarried/unpartnered recently, and asked a question for clarity.
"Is the previous answer regarding Marriage or Death?"
I received 50.4 > 18.
I have learned over the past year or so to both strongly trust my instincts. But again, have very little confidence or accuracy when they directly concern myself as of yet.
I also know that life experiences as well as subconscious intent, thought and fears can play a role in answers received as well as both the accuracy and interpretation of any reading.
Finally, I realize that one may be told important things, receive important information in readings - and not necessarily be given a direct answer to one's question in a reading, but rather be given a message that one needs to get.
I am uncertain if that is the case here, and whether I've received a message that I need to hear that pertains to another important issue in my life or a direct answer to the question I have asked.
That said, I don't want to give my own interpretation because I don't want to assert any influence here.
I know I can be a very stubborn woman, and I can sometimes miss the forest through the trees.
I have other serious situations in my life, that the I ching may be speaking to - so I realize that I must take that under consideration.
Thus I am seeking the input of others here.
I often see posts with very little information included, and see many of you struggle to interpret how the hexagram could apply, or what the IChing could be speaking to.
I am usually a frightfully private person, but I feel that I need to be garnering something very important - if not urgent - from today's inquiry, so I will not be so coy.
Other important issues in my life:
I have a 15 year old son who is Asperger's and entered the Juvenile System while I was in the middle of trying to get him diagnosed. It's a travesty that he is in the system, I have obtained counsel, and we are in process of filing suit on a number of grounds - among them his having been beaten in their care.
He is in the foster system at the moment, and there are some awful people involved in his life right now, so he is not currently in my custody. The persons involved in his life have more or less alienated him from me, do not facilitate or encourage his relationship with me, and due to his Asperger's I'm generally the last thought on his mind. I have to work very hard to maintain a relationship with him, as communication is absolutely never instigated by him. One issue with Asperger's is the proper reciprocation of emotions, and he does not feel a connection to me as most people feel maternal connections. I understand this, and while it hurts sometimes, I put forth the effort despite the obstacles in place.
I recently moved to a neighboring state to pursue medical treatment, but have not started yet, as I still have legal issues I am dealing with regarding my son - including the fact that the parties involved illegally severed portions my parental rights. I am in process of regaining them, it is one of the things I am addressing with counsel.
Simultaneously, there are also legal matters that have fallen into place in which I now have the opportunity to collect on a significant Judgment against someone that I obtained over 3 years ago as personal representative (PR) concerning my Mother's estate - which was the only significant amount of money that could have gone to any heirs. (Myself and my brother) Other than this judgment, there was nothing. Once obtained, I will receive a salary for my role as PR, and the remainder will be divided between my brother and myself. Instinctively (or so I believe), I have begun discussing my wishes concerning how my son is to utilize these funds, which will be placed in trust once collected, once I am gone.
I also am a graduate student - training in the legal profession, but have taken a leave of absence from my studies to address health issues. Initially, it was because the NDE incident kicked my gifts into "high gear", and I was unable to function properly in my studies. Subsequently, I extended the leave of absence because I was informed of the recurrence of the thyroid cancer.
Also (perhaps?) of note: There is one man that I am interested in, and he has garnered a great deal of my emotional/psychic attention. We dated briefly last Sept - Oct, but his career halted it. We are still great friends. I have virtually no desire to date others, and have not given myself to anyone - in any sense of the word - since I met him. This is unusual for me. He is an unusual man, and may or may not also be Asperger's - like my son.
He recently revealed to me that a diagnosis was entertained as a youth for him, but it was never pursued with vigor. To me, it (Aperger's) fits as he is unable to achieve balance (career/relationship) as many people can - at least not at the moment. (He and my son get along incredibly well and remind me of one another.) He's either "all in" with a career or a relationship - but not both.
Many people, it seems, are jumping on the "labels don't mean anything" (or are used as an excuse) bandwagon - but I, for one, find them useful if for no other reason, than to explain certain characteristics in people, garner acceptance for them, and assist in dissipating resentment for things people have no control over.
I have revealed a great deal of personal information because I hope that it will assist in the accuracy of interpreting these hexagrams, as I strongly feel that I need to hear the message in these hexagrams - whatever it is intended to be - loud and clear.
Once again, I thank you for reading and considering this lengthy post, and wish to stress that I am neither panicked nor in despair with regard to this.
I only wish to garner the insight of those more experienced and objective with regard to interpreting these hexagrams, what message it appears I should be taking away from today's reading and how they apply to my situation(s).
Thank you so very much and I appreciate your time and input. :bows:
Alliekat.
Hello all, and thank you for reading....
I have been observing this forum for a little under two years. I utilize I Ching quite often, but would not consider myself anywhere near an expert at all. It seems to be the most effective/accurate form of divining for me.
Please forgive the length of this post, as it is gives both background as well as asks questions of you.
I reveal a great deal of background and personal information below, as I have quite literally asked the I Ching if my intuition with regard to my own mortality is correct.
If you want to skip all the background information, I've formatted this post so all you have to do is scroll down to the large print, bold, italicized and underlined portion of this post entitled:
"The Nitty Gritty".
The questions I posed are also in bold and italics, and the hexagrams I received are italicized for your convenience.
I am truly grateful for your input. I realize it is a dangerous question to ask, however, it is not a question to which I do not want to know the answer.
I also know that I am not the only one that has had knowledge (or at least feels they do) with regard to their own time frame on this plane.
A little background on me:
I am an empath with a number of issues/gifts only recently re-discovered and acknowledged. As a youth, I predicted the death of a close relative, and took the blame after having prevented his departure from our location by repeatedly exclaiming: "You can't leave, you're going to die!!" (The location also happened to be my birthday party). Well, he was killed in a car accident anyway, and as a nine year old, my mind immediately rationalized that had I not prevented his departure, he would not have passed.
This was not the first predictive and/or empathic incident of my youth, but after this occasion, I deteriorated rapidly, and literally stopped eating. I had no interest in surviving. I was very angry at my gifts and rejected them quite adamantly.
I wanted to die and did not get well or begin to eat or live again until I had fully suppressed them. Well, as best I could for a 9 year old. I still sometimes knew what song would come on the radio, who was calling before the phone rang, successfully chose 4 numbers in the lottery for my mother on one occasion, absorbed the sicknesses of others - so I could never get massages, knew when people passed on, and other various and intermittent things I chose to not give credibility to nor could control, and desperately did not want to have the ability to do.
I have only come to terms with and accepted these gifts again in the past year or so, after an NDE in August 2008 caused them to re-emerge and quite literally go ape#$@&.
I was scaring people - and scaring myself. I thought I was going mad - and people were perceiving me as a lunatic. I can't tell you how many times I heard the question: "How did you know that? Are you: (following me, tapping my phone, reading my mind)?" I was dreaming things as they were happening, frying electronics, and causing myself and others all kinds of distress.
I began engaging in studies and numerous validation exercises with people where and when they are open to it, but otherwise utilizing other mechanisms - such as email (for purposes of time/date stamp) when such personal validation methods are not available - and sometimes even when they are.
I am only recently learning to trust my instincts, and achieving any kind of balance. (The past six months or so)
Regarding others, I trust myself 100%. I am completely confident in my instincts with others, and I know when I'm "off". With regard to myself, however, I almost always second guess myself, and assert (subconsciously or not - I am uncertain) life experiences, fears and wishes that cloud my certainty, and I do not have the same level of accuracy concerning my own affairs. I have a cloudy prism where I am concerned.
I rarely remember my dreams. When I do, it is only because they are of great significance.
Last night, my maternal great grandmother, who passed in 1979, was in my dreams. I have been smelling/tasting her presence for about a month.
I have expressed to at least two friends, familiar with my 'quirks' and who have witnessed events and accuracy pertaining to them, that I feel I will not be 'around' much longer.
I do not feel panic nor despair over this.
I am also a cancer (thyroid) survivor and was informed late last year of a mild recurrence, but have not yet sought treatment, as it is supposed to be slow moving and highly treatable. My instincts tell me that this is not the issue directly, but there may be a correlation (such as a secondary cancer due to methods of treatment sought with the primary occurrence - such as radioactive iodine ingested).
I have, to date, experienced an astounding accuracy to date with identifying medical issues in others. It is also my understanding that empaths, when absorbing the ills of others, can/do take on and magnify them internally - resulting in their own physical degradation. I am still learning about all of this.
I throw I Ching electronically, as I feel it is most accurate. I have been informed that pyro/elektro kinetics are among my issues and have quite literally fried a number of electronics since my NDE in August 2008. (6 phones, 3 laptops).
I sincerely hope that this does not sound completely crazy to you all, and plead with those to whom this does sound crazy or those who do not believe in such things to please move on from this post, as I am looking for non-judgmental input/advice and wish only to attract the energy and input of those who wish no harm and harbor no ill will or negative intent toward me.
Thank you.
The Nitty Gritty:
I have become increasingly more aware of my mortality, sensing that time is an issue for me.
I asked the question:
"Is my intuition correct with regard to how much time I have?" (42 is a number that simply will not leave my mind - however I threw what you see below)
I received 51.2 > 54.
Of course this confused me. I am 39 and not married, so I wondered, perhaps I was too vague in my question.
I also wondered if perhaps I had asserted a subconscious concern as have been a bit sad about being unmarried/unpartnered recently, and asked a question for clarity.
"Is the previous answer regarding Marriage or Death?"
I received 50.4 > 18.
I have learned over the past year or so to both strongly trust my instincts. But again, have very little confidence or accuracy when they directly concern myself as of yet.
I also know that life experiences as well as subconscious intent, thought and fears can play a role in answers received as well as both the accuracy and interpretation of any reading.
Finally, I realize that one may be told important things, receive important information in readings - and not necessarily be given a direct answer to one's question in a reading, but rather be given a message that one needs to get.
I am uncertain if that is the case here, and whether I've received a message that I need to hear that pertains to another important issue in my life or a direct answer to the question I have asked.
That said, I don't want to give my own interpretation because I don't want to assert any influence here.
I know I can be a very stubborn woman, and I can sometimes miss the forest through the trees.
I have other serious situations in my life, that the I ching may be speaking to - so I realize that I must take that under consideration.
Thus I am seeking the input of others here.
I often see posts with very little information included, and see many of you struggle to interpret how the hexagram could apply, or what the IChing could be speaking to.
I am usually a frightfully private person, but I feel that I need to be garnering something very important - if not urgent - from today's inquiry, so I will not be so coy.
Other important issues in my life:
I have a 15 year old son who is Asperger's and entered the Juvenile System while I was in the middle of trying to get him diagnosed. It's a travesty that he is in the system, I have obtained counsel, and we are in process of filing suit on a number of grounds - among them his having been beaten in their care.
He is in the foster system at the moment, and there are some awful people involved in his life right now, so he is not currently in my custody. The persons involved in his life have more or less alienated him from me, do not facilitate or encourage his relationship with me, and due to his Asperger's I'm generally the last thought on his mind. I have to work very hard to maintain a relationship with him, as communication is absolutely never instigated by him. One issue with Asperger's is the proper reciprocation of emotions, and he does not feel a connection to me as most people feel maternal connections. I understand this, and while it hurts sometimes, I put forth the effort despite the obstacles in place.
I recently moved to a neighboring state to pursue medical treatment, but have not started yet, as I still have legal issues I am dealing with regarding my son - including the fact that the parties involved illegally severed portions my parental rights. I am in process of regaining them, it is one of the things I am addressing with counsel.
Simultaneously, there are also legal matters that have fallen into place in which I now have the opportunity to collect on a significant Judgment against someone that I obtained over 3 years ago as personal representative (PR) concerning my Mother's estate - which was the only significant amount of money that could have gone to any heirs. (Myself and my brother) Other than this judgment, there was nothing. Once obtained, I will receive a salary for my role as PR, and the remainder will be divided between my brother and myself. Instinctively (or so I believe), I have begun discussing my wishes concerning how my son is to utilize these funds, which will be placed in trust once collected, once I am gone.
I also am a graduate student - training in the legal profession, but have taken a leave of absence from my studies to address health issues. Initially, it was because the NDE incident kicked my gifts into "high gear", and I was unable to function properly in my studies. Subsequently, I extended the leave of absence because I was informed of the recurrence of the thyroid cancer.
Also (perhaps?) of note: There is one man that I am interested in, and he has garnered a great deal of my emotional/psychic attention. We dated briefly last Sept - Oct, but his career halted it. We are still great friends. I have virtually no desire to date others, and have not given myself to anyone - in any sense of the word - since I met him. This is unusual for me. He is an unusual man, and may or may not also be Asperger's - like my son.
He recently revealed to me that a diagnosis was entertained as a youth for him, but it was never pursued with vigor. To me, it (Aperger's) fits as he is unable to achieve balance (career/relationship) as many people can - at least not at the moment. (He and my son get along incredibly well and remind me of one another.) He's either "all in" with a career or a relationship - but not both.
Many people, it seems, are jumping on the "labels don't mean anything" (or are used as an excuse) bandwagon - but I, for one, find them useful if for no other reason, than to explain certain characteristics in people, garner acceptance for them, and assist in dissipating resentment for things people have no control over.
I have revealed a great deal of personal information because I hope that it will assist in the accuracy of interpreting these hexagrams, as I strongly feel that I need to hear the message in these hexagrams - whatever it is intended to be - loud and clear.
Once again, I thank you for reading and considering this lengthy post, and wish to stress that I am neither panicked nor in despair with regard to this.
I only wish to garner the insight of those more experienced and objective with regard to interpreting these hexagrams, what message it appears I should be taking away from today's reading and how they apply to my situation(s).
Thank you so very much and I appreciate your time and input. :bows:
Alliekat.
