...life can be translucent

Menu

11.1.3> and 11.5>5

A

aine

I'm not sure I should ask this but I will anyway. I very much appreciate the support of the community here, on my threads and on the threads of so many others that i've been reading. I've asked qhestions about the same man before and the general concensus is that there's nothing there. I accept that pretty much. I take music lessons from him and some months ago he had started this conversation about relationships, and me being probably clinically phobic about getting involved in those I froze, said something jaded about them and changed the subject. I've had this stupid crush on him ever since. I use the music lessons to 1. learn music which I love tremendously, 2. learn to be around someone I have a crush on. It almost doesn't matter that it never goes anywhere. But over time he's become much friendlier and we hang out a bit after lessons. The fact that he isn't interested is actually a huge comfort, despite being perpetually disappointed about it. Yesterday was a day when I thought there could be something there. When he didn't show up to meet me when he was supposed to, I expressed my concern/worry about him to him because I knew he was having a health issue. He seemed to genuinely appreciate my concern saying he needed someone in his life to worry about him. Today though he didn't seem particularly into my being there and didn't encourage me to hang out after the lesson so today I'm completely convinced there's nothing and never was anything. So its always up and down like that for me. I could stop taking lessons from him, but I really want to face this and learn to be calm/peaceful in these situations. Because I'm certain I say and do things to push people away when I get so nervous like this.

I'd like to believe one thing or the other and Yi isn't helping. In fact Yi is egging me on.

With wishful thinking I asked if there is any fate between us. Something that is ment to be? to which I got 11.1.3 to 7. Peace is an interesting hex, seems to suggest that we have a lot in common or are somehow attached, but are prone to ups and downs. I'm not sure how 7 would fit into this. There doesn't seem to be any real answer in this toss except to say that we are attracted to one another.

I asked again today after feeling disappointed and wanting a definitive answer so I could set my heart on that course and find peace. If I have to settle with being close aquaintences I could find peace, I just have to believe it completely. So my question was specifically what was the chance of finding love/ a relationship with him?

Yi said 11.5>5.. marriage possibilities if I just wait? Why does Yi tease me like this!! Its enough to make me drop iChing permanently. Is Yi trying to get rid of me?

No looking to Yi to get myself off the razors edge of trying to find peace while liking someone. I guess this is a case where Yi is showing a sense of humor.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hello There

Well the first thing I would like to say is you recieved 11 twice so I think there maybe someting in that.

11.5 is an extremely fortunate line but yes it involves waiting for it. From what you are saying this could be a genuine case of its not you its me. I mean that there maybe things going on in HIS head that are preventing him from taking this further.
I see you are getting mixed signals which must be frustrating, I tend to get the feeling if you did stop going to lessons he would miss u quite a bit , he just doesnt know it.

I would maybe bring this into the open and try to talk him about the issues then you would know how he genuinley feels.
11.5 prob doest make allot of sense at the moment but maybe in time it will, we never know what is around the corner, I have had readings that make sense later but didndt at the time that is one of the amazing things about the Yi

But 11.5 is a very good line to have , I would be interested to see how this pans out because at this stage it doest make sense

11.1 in realtionship context again is very lucky as I tend to see you are birds of the same feather
11.5 however maybe telling to have a look at what you maybe getting involved with

Steve

Last edited:
A

aine

Thank you for your response, Steve. I'd been very confused with him, on one hand he acts like he's attracted but on the other never follows through. So I guess he doesn't see me that way and that makes sense. I had been so convinced before. In reference to your suggestion I asked

A) should I bring things out into the open with him?
10.3>1

I take that as a "no". I'd be very uncomfortable doing that anyway

B) should I work on myself and just let everything else be?
12.1>25
12 seems ominous, but line 1 is nice. So is the relating hex, 25.

Line 1 seems to suggest people coming together in the act of retreat, so it doen't seem like the relationship will dissolve away. It looks more to me like something is in the process of mending.

A

aine

I hope the lack of response is not because no one wants to tell me something negative. I wasn't going to ask anymore because i'm kind of tired of thinking about it. But one last question "will we likely maintain a good positive relationship" I got 41.5 to 61... decrease to inner sincerety. The line suggests success however. These really are strange combinations... standstill to innocence in the former reading. Its like saying I need to break away to find truth and happiness. And yet despite all the breaking away there's a suggestion that someone will be there with me. I can only hope I guess. :)

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there

I was looking at 10.1 in this context it definaltly does warn against this but the line does mention it can be justified, maybe others are able to comment on this line in this scenario
12.1 does appear to mean that if you feel your influence on this guy doesnt seem to mean what you want it to then yes just get on with your life
but then when you look at 41.5 then line is very positive I agree very strange combinations. However you did ask "will we likely maintain a good positive relationship" not are we going be lover etc
Maybe you have a special bond but not the way you anticipate, i am still thinking that 10.3 >1 is
the key.
I am surpised nobody else has commented as the lines do vary so much or maybe I am not seeing something.

I get the feeling you have a bond or quite a deep or close friendship or communicate on some level but there is something missing thats why i suggested bringing out in the open in the first place.

But maybe at the end of the day the relationship is what is and not going further.

maybe someone else will give their opinion..i can see why you may have been confused.

Cheers All the best
Steve

A

aine

Thanks again Steve. I had asked that question about maintaining a good relationship because I was on my way over there and feeling very nervous, as always. I had such a good time that night, but now I'm sad again because the relationship is so small compared to what I'd like it to be. So I guess I see myself right now building a gentle friendship and trust, but within very narrow lines. I wonder if I get such strange responses because there is a situation in his life that prevents him from being anything more in my life, such as too many responsibilities or maybe he's in a relationship that I don't know about. He does talk about a certain woman but always refers to her as a friend, so I didn't think much of it. I'm beginning to believe there's more to them, it would have to be fairly new (last summer at the most) and maybe he doesn't want to put a name on it yet? I wish life could just give us the answers without making us guess. It appears that I missed my chance with him by being too slow. But at the time I needed to know how I felt.

So I asked iChing to project into the future:
Will we likely marry someday : 22.4>30
says something about being courted by a friend. Silly me, that was just wishful thinking and kind of meaningless.

A

aine

Often when I read through examples of line meanings I wonder how a situation a person was asking about turned out. So I thought I'd write something here. Over time we have definitely established a real friendship but not the romance I would have liked. He takes the time to spend extra time with me, and sometimes smiles at me for no real reason. It has taken a long time to get over it, but that is my fault because I can't always change my feelings to what they should be.

So I asked how are things going for me as I move forward 55>42. Great Abundance to Increase. I'm not really sure what to make of that, but the question was too generic. I was looking for assurance that I won't feel sad about distancing myself from this silly relationship.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
So I asked how are things going for me as I move forward 55.3,4,5,6 >42.

This indicates that you cannot move in a romantic direction, so you need to hear that and listen in order not to isolate yourself. Therefore you need to extinguish the flame and get back down to reality, he's the teacher and your the student, and he will smile when he thinks you are doing a good job with your music, music to his ears.

A

aine

Thanks Willow for your reply and glad to see you posting here again.

I was actually more interested in my sense of well being, not that relationship. I've stopped going to lessons anyway for now. I may seek out a different teacher. So I'm a little less sure of what to make of that reading. Does it mean that I'm still holding on to it or something?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I think the flame is still burning and the healthy option is to put some water on it, and finding a new teacher would not only be beneficial but bring a breathe of fresh air into your life.

When the mind is free of entanglements and diversions the mood of life changes and one becomes more carefree and happy.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).