...life can be translucent

Menu

serious problem 60.5 to 19

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
I wrote to the district attorney and report crime, it has been investigation and now I m waiting for decision of district attorney.
I ask Yi; how can I convince district attorney to stay on my side and I get 60.5 to 19.

How to interpret it?

patro

visitor
Reaction score
hi
I hope to help.
I think that the I Ching is saying you to be fair and all will go well.
This mean that you don't must try to convince anyone!!
Patro

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I don't think in reality that you are in any position to influence the DA, so don't try.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
But hexagram 19 suggest action?
So everything will be well, what i have done is enough?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I don't understand what did you mean to say...

What I meant was that you need to read and think about line 60.5 and its suggestion that you apply limitations to your actions and desires, and not go jumping to Hex 19 in this particular answer.

M

meng

60.5 could indicate the evidence you've provided to the DA (19) is too "soft", not incriminating enough by itself to make a conviction stick. It may be used to further the investigation, however, depending on how serious the offense was, or if they can tie it to similar events.

But as has been said, it doesn't look as though there's more you can do right now but wait and be available to witness.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
60.5 could indicate the evidence you've provided to the DA (19) is too "soft", not incriminating enough by itself to make a conviction stick. It may be used to further the investigation, however, depending on how serious the offense was, or if they can tie it to similar events.

But as has been said, it doesn't look as though there's more you can do right now but wait and be available to witness.

Yes, I also think that investigation by police has been shallowly.
But, theoreticly there is a good chance of further investigation?
Further investigation is all I need to prove...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).