...life can be translucent

Menu

62.1>55 Regarding Business

samoyedgrrl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there!

Been lurking for a while now, and this is my first post. I absolutely love this forum and the info you guys provide here.

I asked the IC today about a letter that I had sent to my clients, asking for their help in finding me more business. It was a "from the heart" letter, telling them briefly about the transition my life had been going through these past six months. Most of these clients do not know what has happened to me.

I told them that I needed to build up my business more now since I had split from my boyfriend of 7.5 years. He decided that he preferred the company of an Army Colonel's wife (the Colonel is currently deployed - nice, eh?) to me six months ago. I basically said that I was not fearful of the economy, but healing from this betrayal and figuring out my life after spending it with someone for so long is what makes me nervous. I believe that becoming more busy and helping others through my work would help me to heal.

So, I asked "What effect will I see as a result of sending the letters?" and got 62.1 > 55. I believe the 62.1 is referring to the cheating ex and the situation I have come out of. Is the 55 showing me that there will be a big surge of business suddenly for me as a result of the letter? Or is it the ominous interpretation?

Thanks for any insights you could provide!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
So, I asked "What effect will I see as a result of sending the letters?" and got 62.1 > 55.

You are asking about potential effect, therefore a futuristic question, and line 62.1 suggests that you won't see much of anything for the moment as the people you wrote to are just not in a position to help yet, they are not ready.

So, possibly around beginning of July you may see more "orders" coming in, I don't see a tsunami just a gentle increase that will tail off later.

I do question your wisdom of laying your life out for clients to see, warts and all, as where I come from it would be deemed a sign of weakness, and you would end up losing customers and not gaining them.

samoyedgrrl

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the insights, Willowfox. The timing makes sense for two reasons - one, the market is rather quiet right now and hopefully the summer months will kick it back into gear and two, since it will take a while for word to get out and for some clients they may need the time to save up enough money to make that purchase. I am a Realtor.

I agree with you, Willowfox, that typically "laying your life out for clients to see" is a bit odd and could turn people off. However, in my line of work, it is a very intimate relationship with the customer base. I know more about the way they really live, the dynamics of their marriage and their hopes & fears than their friends do. I've cried along with widows and helped them to take that first step into a home of their own, away from the one once shared with their spouses who have passed away. I have rejoiced along with them at their weddings and been there to hold the new baby on its first day of life. For those I have spoken with on the telephone already about my situation, the supportive response from them has been overwhelming.

Interesting to note is that after casting the IC, one client emailed me to let me know she got the letter - I'm encouraged, but realistic that it won't happen overnight. Thanks for letting me know your interpretation of this casting. I really appreciate it!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, I see where you are coming from now with your letter idea, it reminds me of small towns USA where everyone is intimately involved with each other in some way or other, but in bigger cities I'm sure that comradeship doesn't exist, as it certainly doesn't where I live.

So, Hex 55 indicates the sympathy calls that you have received, the renewed general support but as I said business pick up will take time, so you can expect a more prosperous summer this year before the winter sets in once again.

Last edited:

patro

visitor
Reaction score
hi samoyedmom,
as I see the first line tel you that it's not just time with starting what you want. you are not in top form to do... This mean... that the content of your letter... let you appear not able to manage the work for what you are asking.
and 55 can be a lovely hex but also an bad hex depending it's function in the answer...
I bet that in this situation it's message for you is: wasted time, wasted energy and resources.
this is only my opinion.
for the future... is not indicate to inform people with you are in business about personal problem. People want to put it's money in safe and not in emotional hands to. ;)

patro

samoyedgrrl

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, patro, for your perspective on the casting. I appreciate the different viewpoint, although that's a tough possibility to face.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Overstepping the Bounds

So, I asked "What effect will I see as a result of sending the letters?" and got 62.1 > 55.
You are overstepping the normal bounds (H62). The bird is already in flight (the letter sent), and some misfortune will come from it. From the Wikiwing, it sees line 1 as "Full of the conviction of personal mission, so much to do… and not waiting long enough to understand the message." So perhaps the letter needed more thought, but it is a line 1 error, not so serious.

The reading suggests that you can be successful by taking small steps. It is ok to overstep boundaries, as you did with letter, but do it in a small way. (This may indicate that personal communication of difficulties is appropriate, but not in a mass mailing.) Abundance is out there, I think, even after misfortune.

Tiger

samoyedgrrl

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, Tiger for your thoughts. I wonder, could I already be in "misfortune" prior to/during the mail out of the letters? Things have really cooled in business (which caused me to send the letter in the first place) and I am in a place financially that makes me fearful (a/k/a a "misfortunate situation").

After sending the letter, I have experienced some phone calls and emails from these clients who reiterate their dedication to help me find more business. Interesting to note, the past week I've been rather busy...something I haven't experienced in a long time! Am I starting the upswing to abundance at this point? Regardless, I will enjoy it while it lasts!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).