...life can be translucent

Menu

What do YOU do when...

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
What do YOU do when you have a weekly reading (or any prediction for that matter) and have no idea how it applies. Do you seek further guidance by posting here? Do you ask a follow up question for further clarity... if so, how?

This is something I've been thinking about since doing my weekly reading and received 52.3 > 23. I received some excellent advice from Gene and pocossin but still unsure how/when this applies this week and I'm pretty much counting down the days. Basically, this is the first time since using the Yi that I'm a bit more unsettled with a reading than feeling empowered or aware. I'm borderline anxious that something might happen (fall down the stairs as pocossin pointed out), injury, relationship issue, etc. I don't really find this helpful, at all. It's held me back from a few things this week (projects, weight training, etc.) - and maybe that's a good thing, but how can you be sure? I'd prefer not to live in fear. With this result, I'm beginning to wonder if I'd be better off shying away from weekly readings.

Thoughts?? I'm interested in how others follow up with a similar result. Thanks

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It is interesting to me that your reading - a random weekly reading - 52.3 has caused you to suppress your normal activities out of fear....isn't that very 52.3 ish? Keeping so still that it smothers out your life force, so to speak. I would almost say the yi questions your attention to random readings, as it really is not directed at anything in particular. Pondering it is like unnecessarily pondering a story in a newspaper....it can make you fearful, even though you are not personally involved with the matter.

I do not like to do random readings for that reason. It opens one up to any number of energy forms which may or may not have anything to do with your life to that point... but when you put your attention on that reading, you activate the energy of it to some degree.

I do readings when I really have a need to know something, need particular guidance. Sometimes when there is a particularly emotional issue going on, I avoid asking the yi because of the emotional charge. It can cloud true guidance and result in a reading that may spook me, which isnt helpful.

If you really enjoy a weekly reading, I think it would be more beneficial to have a direction of thought, a desire to know eg "what time is it" or "how should I approach my activities this week" or etc. Then at least it has a foundation. If I am feeling just fine and life is moving along, I don't really want to consult an oracle. I prefer to approach with reverence at a time when I am open to the conversation which will ensue....and when it has big meaning for me.

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for this. I'll stick with focused, targeted readings for now.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).