...life can be translucent

Menu

57.4.5>50 relationship

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
I decided to ask IC one more question because I need to know if I have to give up or not. The question was "will there ever be a contact (physical or emotional) with him ?" I asked this because now it's been too long without hearing from him, almost three months. The "contact" I'm talking about is if he'll get in touch, in poor words. But the question was posed not on him but on the situation itself, if it's likely to change. I got 57.4.5>50. The moving lines seem to say "wait and something will happen", and hex 50 seems to be a positive response. Hex 50 appears quite often when I ask IC... uaually as the resulting hex. Can anyone help with their insight? Thank you so much☺

D

diamanda

57.4 - someone plays the field, and catches 'three types of game'
57.5 - without even beginning, something ends, 'three days before and three after'

The two lines of 57 show that this guy has many short affairs with many women. That's what's brewing (50), or alternatively, 50 shows a cauldron with three (again) legs.

I really doubt he'll stop playing around in order to get back in touch with you, I'm afraid... Or if he does get in touch, be careful and keep in mind that you're not the only woman in his life.

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
My God Diamanda.... I'm speechless... really, while I was reading your reply I felt a shiver on my spine... I think you really spot it out. I'm telling you this because it's what I've always thought... even if I don't know this man and I've never met him. It all started online and finished online.. in my previous thread I sort of explained my situation the best I could, considering I'm not English and that this is not my language, which makes things even more difficult to explain. I really appreciate your straight forward style, few sentences but straight to the point, without beating around. It seems to me you have "sensed" the situation I'm in, and that you interpreted my cast the best way possible, one couldn't do better. So... you also seemed to be quite sure about what you said, you had no doubts whatsoever.. this is astonishing. I think you're right. I trusted a man's words upon my own feelings and istinct. I thought it could work, but it didn't, and I was left in the dark. Without an explanation for his weird behaviour. Now I want to ask you a favour, if you can. I'm not gonna influence you any way, so I won't say the reason why I'm asking you to do this. I'll tell you when I get your kind reply, if you will. The favour I'm asking you is if you can again give me your personal insight about a cast I made this morning. I asked this question: "will a clarification be possible with him in a reasonably short time"? I actually focused my attention on the "clarification" aspect between the two of us, either verbal or written. I got 50.6>32. How do you see this? I'd be really grateful if you could help one more time. You're precious. Thanks a lot. E xxx

D

diamanda

Thanks for your nice words Eleodd!

"seemed to be quite sure about what you said, you had no doubts whatsoever" > I'm very sure, and I have no doubts, about how a reading sounds to me. That doesn't mean that my interpretation is the only correct one. It's just one way of looking at the answer, which feels right to me personally - just wanted to clarify this point.

"will a clarification be possible with him in a reasonably short time"? I actually focused my attention on the "clarification" aspect between the two of us, either verbal or written. I got 50.6>32
50.6 shows a cauldron with three legs, being carried by a three-piece jade device. I've seen "jade" before referring to "computer screen" or "tablet" even... I can't see any direct one-to-one communication in the overall answer, but perhaps you'll find something out via an online method?
The answer also shows that there will be no change in the situation between you. And, it also shows something more important: that you can move on, supported by something of real value (jade). The line also speaks of great good fortune. In conclusion, I believe you'll get some form of 'closure', even if it's not an honest direct communication from him, and succeed in moving on.

So now tell me, what did you mean by asking me to do you a favour..? :)

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Diamanda, thank you for replying so fast. Your take seems appropriate and sensible. The favour I asked you was to give me your own interpretation on my last cast. Which you did. I didn't want to tell you why I asked you because to me hex 50 (among other things) also means positive transformation. And I think YOU opened up my eyes with what you said, leading up to a transformation inside myself. I mean I've started analysing my situation with different eyes, it's as if I had been woken up by you; you pushed me into seeing the real truth which I didn' t want to see, but that I already knew in the back of my heart. You know I only based this "relationship" on instinct and I thought it could have developed somehow. I was wrong of course. But respect comes first, and he showed little or no respect at all for my feelings, also because he perfectly knew I was very much involved ... so I think you opened up my eyes with your sincere words, you got to the point and you told me straight away. I do appreciate this, so thanks one more time. Of course, as I'm no expert, I thought my last cast was positive regarding "clarification", I was quite happy when I got it.. I thought "yeah this time it's great"... but I must say I still need so much studying over IC. So Diamanda, I just didn't want to influence you with my thoughts, and you got to the point wonderfully, without futher detail on my part. You're great. With me you really are. Bye for now, take care... warm thanks. E xxx

tubinluv

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Eleodd and Diamanda,

I'm new to the community myself and I have much to learn about the interpretation, but in my humble opinion, I somehow feel that this is a positive outcome. The message seems to point to some sort of harmoniously thought and feeling and 32 (duration) seems to indicate the situation will be more in a developmental steady stage.

Like Diamanda stated, this is just my "feeling/sense" but it doesn't mean that my interpretation is correct. I'm curious to see the outcome of this, so Eleodd, if you don't mind getting back and letting us know the outcome so we can learn more about the interpretations.

Much thanks,
T.

D

diamanda

Eleodd - yes I know what you mean, sexual/love "instinct" can be extremely deceiving... I'm sure most of us have experienced being let down by it. I'm glad you found my words helpful.

Wishing you all the best in finding someone new and appropriate! And as Tubinluv said, please come back and let us know the outcome if possible.

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Tubinluv, it is exactly what I thought when I got the response: "wow this is a nice one!"... especially with a very positive line 6 ... and the final hex "duration" made me feel quite confident about my question .. then I have to face reality: the truth is I haven't had any contact with this man since the end if April. It means more than 3 months. So, now either a "miracle" happens, or I strongly doubt he'll get back to me. Anyway I hope YOUR take is the right one :)... but I have the feeling Diamanda's interpretation is the correct one :(... I'll keep you posted that's for sure, in either case... let's say in a week's time I'll write you again to let you know if something's changed ... thank you for your help! Take care and all the best for you two. I'll write you soon. E ❤

F

flipflops

I am so inexperienced with the Yi Ching I don't feel qualified/responsible enough to interpret.. though wanted to contribute - so, with that caveat - here's my response to the casting:

Sounds to me like you may manifest this renewal of contact if you believe in its potential. (so be careful what you wish for?)

Do you really want this relationship and all the real life changes it would bring to you life? (I get this from line 5) - have you fast-forwarded in your mind the consequences that this relationship manifesting would bring to you and your life circumstances? WikiWing mentions thinking very carefully about the decisions you make and moving from unconscious to conscious decision making. Is this a fantasy for you do you think? (I am a master at getting drunk on the potential of a relationship that isn't grounded in conscious real world reality.. it's so easy to do and a pattern I think once changed could create massive positive personal growth) maybe this experience could be facilitating a shift for you from fantasy to reality..?

Sounds like it could happen though.. and is something you would need to be very grounded and conscious about pursuing - because it would cause a complete transformation of you and your life (50?) - that could be for good or for bad..

as I say.. don't base too much on my comments I'm not qualified!!

x

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
Flipflops - thanks for your insight.. very interesting indeed. The problem is that I haven't been involved into a REAL relationship, so it's impossible to say "yes I do wanna try" because there aren't elements enough to make me think that way. The only thing I know is that I was ready to meet him and then see. What I know for sure is that there was a strong physical attraction and a sort of mental one. But, of course, one cannot be totally sure on the basis of an online relationship. In my opinion it might have developed.. but .. who knows. Fortunately I keep my feet on the ground.. this morning I made a cast and I asked if he'll get back. Guess what. I got something interesting. I'll check and get back (I don t remember the changing lines...)

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
Ok... I got 43.1.2>31.....
Interesting, isn't it.
��

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
"Will he get back to me?"
43.1.2 to 31 ~ "Stop dreaming about physical contact in order to find true resonance with things as they are."

The Yi is not really about wish fulfillment, so much as finding good fortune in your realistic choices.

While wish fulfillment and good fortune might sound like the same thing, the difference is between "making the universe serve you" ~ wishing ~ and "seeing which way the universe is going" ~ and choosing wisely to find good fortune ~ aka, the Way.

You should suspect that you are operating in 'wish fulfillment' mode whenever you are tossing on the same person/situation/thing...a lot.

The Yi sends you information from a perfectly still place, which is most accurately received when you are yourself in a still place.

So, rather than wishing the world of your dreams into reality, the Yi encourages you to:

~ accept what is given
~ do the 'right' thing
~ make nothing of it

[wash, rinse, repeat]

and, the Yi assures you that if you follow the Way, then you will experience the best possible outcomes in your life ~ far better than anything your imagination can produce.

But, this is something that you have to see for yourself, by trying for yourself ~ consciously cultivate stillness where your mind is repetitively over-active ~ and your readings will begin to assume a clarity and intuitive rhythmic synchronicity that becomes a primal language for your life.

Activity can't find the stillness at the center of your being-ness ~ this is why meditation is so good for us.

You have the makings of a good diviner, imho ~ stay with it.

Many blessings

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, I agree with you. When you get into the swings of things you just can' t stop because you want to know...it's as if you can't do without. It's also because we (I?) are not wise enough to say "stop!" and think. Thank you for your words, really useful and powerful, I really needed to hear that. Hugs E ☺

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).