...life can be translucent

Menu

Asking about the immediate future of humanity Hexagram 13.2 to 1 !!

flow111

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a newbie in IChing, deeply inspired and amazed of it and willing to be a dedicated student and a noble medium of its wisdom.

Its my first post in this really eye-opening, interesting and friendly forum. I decided to ask for your opinion after my last Iching reading. While I was watching the BBC world news after the recent French election, I felt pilled up of the political and social changes that have emerged in the global scene in the recent years.

I had the urge to ask IC about the immediate future of humanity regarding these changes.

My answer was hexagram 13.2 changing to 1.

This could be interpreted as the fellowship of man being challenged by nationalism, threating diversity that leads to creation (?). But could this emerge of raw power indicated by hex 1 ( the raw power of kundalini or the dragon) could be also the indication of a war ? A nuclear war maybe?

I feel that the answer is really into the spirit of the question but it slips off my perception and interpreting abilities.

Looking forward for your remarks. :)

Arasca

visitor
Reaction score
Hi maenade! One of the alternative titles for Hex 13 is apparently "Universal Brotherhood", which I found really in line with your question. Also like your interpretation.. one of the translations I saw for the judgement was "Fellowship becomes kinship. There will be humiliation.", and to me conjures up the images of incestuous unions, which is what can happen when communities become so closed off that they practice endogamy, or marriage only between the members of the community.. eventually, everyone is related by blood.

Wing's note on the hex says: "There is a tendency toward elitism and exclusivity. This creates limitations for everyone in society. Such a situation of egotism and selfish interests will bring regret."

I think an interesting question to ask would be "what can help us get out of this cycle?". Do we have any real agency? What actions can we take to go back to our "Universal Brotherhood"? Especially when all the global powers seem to be conspiring against us..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).