...life can be translucent

Menu

should i buy the house?

G

gael123

I'm buying a house. It's a small terraced house. Endless dealings with solicitors and surveyors... apologies to anyone who is one but my goodness those people can talk the hind leg off a donkey without really telling you anything. (They also all seem overworked I should say!) Turns out the house has some quite slim chance of ground instability - very slim, but, you know.... the land there was a filled hole back in the 1880s when it was built, the second half of the street is built on it and the house is connected to that half as it's mid terrace. but there have never been any problems or subsidence in 130 years, so... however it is there. they also put a supporting steel beam in a few years ago which isn't certificated, an oversight by the builder - everything else he did was certificated but he left that out apparently.

My surveyor rang me reassuringly to say everything seems fine but hadn't even looked at the photo of the beam yet. I've asked him to get back to me when he's had more time to ... survey everything. He sounds very positive though.

I love this little house and I know Victorian houses always have something wrong with them so I'm not having kittens but I am a bit concerned - needless to say I'm anxious about the decision given how huge a decision it is. I asked the Yi, what can I expect if I bought the house? The Yi said:

hexagram 55.1.2 to 32.

Sounds pretty good to me. But am I missing something?

Any thoughts very much appreciated. Thank you!! G

D

diamanda

what can I expect if I bought the house?
55.1.2 > 32

In my experience this combination plays out like a temporary situation, full of mistrust - and the whole thing continues exactly like that (the situation remains temporary and full of mistrust). I had this once after a job interview (they never even got back to me to say yes or no) and about a potential romantic interest (it never went anywhere near a relationship). So I wouldn't be very optimistic about that house, based on how this played out for me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).