...life can be translucent

Menu

My first conversation with The Oracle

Signal7

visitor
Reaction score
This might be a little out there for most, but it is what it is. It is my first conversation with this really cool book that I am asking the same questions that I have screaming at the Universe my entire life.

When I was 9, my cousin and I had a strange encounter with a very large fiery green orb. Well, the fire was was green, anyway. The orb moved through a lightly wooded area directly across the street from the house. We were in the front yard. It moved through the trees intentionally and intelligently. It actually navigated around the trees. The flames were touching the trees, but nothing was burning. It stopped as if to observe us as we observed it. My uncle came running out of the house and dragged us inside, very fearful. As we were going in, the orb flew off down the the road and deeper into the wooden area, ultimately disappearing.

"What about the Orb?" Hexagram 14.1 > Hexagram 50

Great Possession changing to The Vessel
Makes perfect sense to me. I've always known that the orb gave us something wonderful. But it is also comforting to read the change lines here because it is kind of is scary too. I've been fascinated by that experience my entire life. I think of it often when I find myself in a box. That orb rarely fits into any mental boxes that try to close in around me through life. It keeps me curiously open-minded. I am very grateful for the experience.

As a teenager, I grew very bored and frustrated with mainstream science, media, and education. I dabbled in many things. When I was 15, I was drawn deeply into meditation, trance, and hypnosis. I learned how to see the past, present and future very clearly within myself and I learned how to easily teach my friends to do the same. Divination became very real to me and everyone around me back then. At 16 though, I was young, foolish, careless and selfish. Bad things happened. Weird things. Scary things. I walked away from it all and stayed away for more than 25 years.

But it burns, you know? It beckons, always lingering, always curious. I returned just a few months ago and picked up where I left off, as an adult now. It's all still there just like I knew it would be. More, even. Much more. Still scary yet still very much not.

I've been searching for guidance. I have been literally asking for an Oracle. I know it is the Earth itself, the Gaia, that speaks to me. She speaks to me visually in meditation and she's desperate to speak more clearly to us all. We used to listen to her but we stopped a long time ago. She loves us very dearly and we are making her very sick and very sad. She pointed me in the direction of I Ching and she is certainly speaking to me through it now. Someone is anyway.

So, the real burning question for me is...

"What will happen if I continue down the course of forecasting?"
Hexagram 2.3 > Hexagram 15

Earth changing to Integrity
Sounds positive enough. Important too! "In the centre of the earth there is a mountain. Integrity." I cannot begin to explain how profound this statement is to me. I have had many visions about exactly this. I walk out into the yard and am sucked into the ground up to my waist. My legs and feet become roots that spread to and penetrate to the very core of the earth, which energizes, cleans, and heals me and everything around me. I breathe in the air and it moves through my body collecting all that is impure. As I exhale, all that is bad is released into the earth through my roots where the Earth accepts it, composts it, and turns it into useful loving energy that feeds and heals the world around me. This reading connects that vision to this question for me.

The nature of my visions is rarely about me personally. Sometimes they are but, as I learn to focus less on myself and the more I learn to serve others, the clearer and more meaningful the visions become. I am learning to observe my own life, rather than living it directly. I am but a drop in the ocean. The more I learn to appreciate that, the more I can see the ocean through the drop, The more I see how powerful of a force that we as humans truly are, yet somehow, refuse to be. I do see a time when we will stop acting like that and our Integrity is restored. It has already begun, actually.

"What do I need to know right now?"
Hexagram 19.1.2 > Hexagram 2

Nearing changing to Earth
Well this is promising. Funny how it aligns to my previous question. In two readings, we have moved in sequence from Nearing to Earth and from Earth to Integrity.

"Influence nearing," FINALLY. "Good fortune. Nothing that does not bear fruit." - This I know. It is already in motion. I see a great harvest quickly approaching.

"What do I need to be doing right now?"
Hexagram 10.4 > Hexagram 61

Treading changing to Inner Truth
Ugh. Again with this. Many many visions have shown me this very hard to grasp concept that plagues me. I'm seeking too hard. I'm seeking so hard that I'm not actually seeing everything. I'm seeking right past what I seek. What am I seeking? No mystery there. Hexagram 61, without a doubt. But I get REALLY caught up in every small detail of everything that I learn. I doubt my own intuitions and tread sooo slooowly. I know that the very act of Treading prevents the reality of Inner Truth. It's one of those things that I sort of get, but I just don't get it yet. This is a very difficult balance to find. I have much work to do here.

"Should I openly display all that I know to others?"
Hexagram 54

the Marrying Maiden
"To set out to bring order: pitfall. No direction is fruitful."
This resonates as a big fat NO with me. Or at least a not yet. I get some more insight into this with further questioning.

"Is it unwise for me to discuss these readings with strangers in a forum?"
Hexagram 55

Abundance
I interpret this to mean yes/no. Use discretion. Make responsible choices. Tap into an obvious wealth of knowledge and resources but don't throw caution to the wind. Help myself and help others but don't marry the Maiden. Got it.

"What must I do in order to stay humble?"
Hexagram 39.1.3.5 > Hexagram 24

Limping changing to Returning
I've been limping through life for 25 years or more now. All 41 one of them if I really look at myself. I ventured off of my path at 16. At some point since then though, I started backtracking and have finally arrived back at the fork and have been again continuing the path that I abandoned.

"Fruitful in the southwest, Not fruitful in the northeast." This has significant meaning for me, personally.

"Above the mountain, there is water. Limping. Noble one turns himself around to renew his character." - very significant to me personally

"Greatly limping; partners come." - They are already arriving :)

"The seventh day comes, you return. Fruitful to have a direction to go." - I am pleasantly surprised to see the mesh of 24 and 7 here. Look at my name. This is really deep for me. Very meaningful. I do have a direction to go now that I am back on the path. Beautiful.

"Things cannot be completely used up. Stripping Away comes to an end on the outside, and there is turnaround on the inside, and so Returning follows." - Speaks very clearly to me.

"How long do we have left to make our changes?"
Hexagram 24.1.2 > Hexagram 7

Returning changes to the Army
We, as in ALL of us. This has to do with all that we are doing to our Earth and our species. I love how these answers keep lining up. In order to stay humble, I must return to the humility that I already know. How long before it's too late? Nonsense. We are already changing. Returning to my post, I have re-joined the army that I left behind. The army is still here and it has grown! How long do we have? Well that just depends on how long it takes, now doesn't it?

"Not far away, returning. No regrets here. From the source, good fortune."
"Rest and return. Good fortune."

Confirmations of what I know yet rather often somehow fail to see and believe.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).