...life can be translucent

Menu

50.2.6>62 our connection

O

oceangirl

I dated a guy a couple of weeks ago and he suddenly said he was no longer interested but I've decided to remain friends with him. At first we had no contact but the past few days we've been texting and then he rang me tonight and we talked for about 20 minutes about nothing too important and had a few laughs as per usual.....I'm not sure what to make of it all particularly as he said something along the lines of thanks for being kind to me.

What do I need to know about our connection now

Hexagram 50.2.6>62

Line 2 - He was afflicted with something - well perhaps in this case he was in conflict and felt he couldn't come close to me. It has been good fortune however because it's given me time (not sure about him) to think about things from a clear perspective rather than from the muddiness romance can bring.

Line 6 - I have stayed true to myself and it looks like things may transform between us - maybe only as friends but that's ok too - would be disappointing but it still would be good to be friends with him.

Hexagram 62 I guess is one step at a time as we work out the details of our connection as it happens.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's really hard to tell where this is headed. I note the change patterns are 4 and 49. Doorways into and out of the reading, Not Knowing and Revolution.

I find it quite baffling what he's doing really. He texted you to say quite bluntly he's not interested but then calls you for a chat :confused: the thing is I'd have expected him after saying that to keep a distance, but he isn't.

I think the 50.2 is you not being affected by his conflicting emotions yes and line 6 does look good for it becoming amore stable situation. 62 yes, being careful and small for now.

This is all okay if you really can stay unaffected by mixed messages. It sounds like you are, but if at any point it starts to bother you and you find yourself wondering all the time, well I think 62 also cautions you to be careful with your cauldron, keep it steady. Doesn't look like he can disturb you from line 2 but nonetheless...

O

oceangirl

Thanks Trojina - I think you're right - it is really hard to know where this is headed and I do have moments of what the heck.....! But it's not enough to upset my equilibrium - it is what it is and as you said in this previous reading Hexagram 14.3>38 it's my choice whether I continue with it or not.
Reading Hexagram 14.3>38 also talks about him having obstacles/restrictions and I need to be patient while he sorts through that.....fortunately :) I've learned not to make these men the be all and end all of my life and that their behaviour has anything to do with me.

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
It seems like you understand line 2 as talking about him; but I see it as talking about the woman making an obstacle to the relationship. She is unable to succeed (line 2) and eventually the relation could be mended (line 6).

O

oceangirl

It seems like you understand line 2 as talking about him; but I see it as talking about the woman making an obstacle to the relationship. She is unable to succeed (line 2) and eventually the relation could be mended (line 6).

That's a bit confusing for me Sixth Relative - which woman is the obstacle?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).