...life can be translucent

Menu

the other woman 23.3>52

O

oceangirl

Unfortunately even after not hearing from the man from this thread https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?24624-Hexagram-14-3-gt-38&highlight= for over a month I still feel him in my heart....some moments I think oh good I've moved on and then other moments - it's not so - I even went on a date yesterday with someone new but no matter I still had thoughts about this other man.

Part of me kind of believes his continued silence towards me has got to do with this other woman - it's not romantic but she shares a house with him and he always made sure she was not home if I visited him.
Oh, I see. Based on the 52zhi35 answer, using Wen Wang Gua to read it, I would say his condition is not playing a key factor but that important someone. He may regret his decision in the future. Well, if you stay interested by then, that may work; otherwise, it would be his loss.

What do I need to know about the influence this woman is having on his decision to remain apart from me

Hexagram 23.3>52

It was my decision to end this relationship because of his lack of commitment towards me although he showed every indication he was more than interested in just a friends with benefits scenario - he remained on online dating throughout our relations and I just didn't feel comfortable with that. There were other reasons I ended it including his reluctance for me to meet his housemate - all seemed a bit too secretive to me.

This reading looks like it was right for me to split from him and I just need to move on....hopefully that can happen soon.

The other side of this is, I know she is due to leave his home in the coming months as she has her own new home in another state....I'm unsure why she hasn't left yet, just another secret :)

Last edited:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
All the line says is "Stripping away, no mistake," and there are a few different "stripping aways" or "separatings" going on, and I'm not sure how to tell which it's talking about.

As a direct answer it might mean she's having a lot of influence on him. But it might also refer to her leaving, or, as you say, that it was right for you to split from him, for the reasons you mentioned.

One way to try to get a bit more information might be to look at the line pathway. Take a look at what Hilary's written about that. Here are the search results:
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/?s=line+pathway
(The top one is literally titled "A line pathway"; I'm not sure about the rest.)

I'm pretty clueless with these :confused:, but I'll list the lines and you can see what they say to you:

Cast line 23.3: "Stripping away. No mistake."
Fan yao 52.3: "Stilling your waist, Dividing your back, Danger smothers the heart."
Paired line of cast line 24.4: "Walking in the centre, returning alone."
Paired line of fan yao 51.4: "Shock, and then a bog."

So...your answer says it's not mistake to strip away, and the other lines talk about division/lack of movement/smothering/lack of communication maybe (52.3) - walking alone and in the center (24.4) - being bogged down after a shock (51.4)... what do you recognize in these?

Another clue might be the line position, line 3 in this case. Third lines are at the threshold between the lower and upper trigrams, which are said to represent the inner and outer worlds. Someone at line 3 hasn't made the transition yet, but is in position to, and might be wondering "Can I? Should I? How do I?" Hilary sometimes refers to it as a "teenager-y" place, where you're on the brink of an adult life and of making things real in the outer world. Of course it can refer to anyone on the verge of trying something new, not just a teenager.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
What do I need to know about the influence this woman is having on his decision to remain apart from me?
Hexagram 23.3 -52
Splitting apart. No mistake. Keeping still.

I think these hexagrams are saying either you don't need to know anything about it (perhaps because it no longer matters) or else she simply didn't have a significant influence.

You might get benefit asking something along the lines of "How can I get passed this?" or "What good things are coming into my life now that I should give my attention to?"

It may help you to recognize that when you find yourself thinking of this person these are just thoughts and not necessarily anything you should give value to or act on. Breathe in deeply, breathe out, see the thoughts move on...

O

oceangirl

Thanks Liselle yep what you've said pretty well covers it for me in myself and how I'm feeling.
Yes Rosada it doesn't much matter really....time to move on just trying to get my heart to do that is proving to be tricky.

deusa

visitor
Reaction score
Ocenagirl:
Write down what was it that you liked in your interaction.
Focus on that rather then in him.
Somebody else might come, more suitable

O

oceangirl

I'm slightly embarrassed I started this thread now that I have clarity. Having said that if I hadn't started it I probably wouldn't have the clarity. Thanks everyone who responded and gave me the I kick up the bum I needed. :duh:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Why feel embarrassed. You asked

What do I need to know about the influence this woman is having on his decision to remain apart from me

Hexagram 23.3>52

It could as easily mean that what you need to know is that he breaks with her.

You know I don't want to encourage hope if there is none but personally I think it is quite possible to see the answer this way.

I always had some hope for this relationship, you know going by earlier readings, so I'm not prepared to give up on it just yet. Of course I could be totally wrong and wrong to lead you to hope if there is none. But I trust you are grown up enough to know the score and to weigh up my opinion in balance with your own and that of others.

It may be far better for you to think and act as if he's nothing to do with you any more, better for your sanity, which is why I hesitated to post here. But I thought I'd share, seeing as you are embarrassed.

O

oceangirl

Why feel embarrassed. You asked

It could as easily mean that what you need to know is that he breaks with her.

You know I don't want to encourage hope if there is none but personally I think it is quite possible to see the answer this way.

I always had some hope for this relationship, you know going by earlier readings, so I'm not prepared to give up on it just yet. Of course I could be totally wrong and wrong to lead you to hope if there is none. But I trust you are grown up enough to know the score and to weigh up my opinion in balance with your own and that of others.

It may be far better for you to think and act as if he's nothing to do with you any more, better for your sanity, which is why I hesitated to post here. But I thought I'd share, seeing as you are embarrassed.

Thankyou for posting your thoughts Trojina....to be honest I haven't given up on this connection either because there's just something about it. What I have managed to do because of this thread and others responses, is step out of the vortex I'd managed to get myself caught up in of him reaching out to me for resolution and focus my thoughts productively and positively. I did have reason to contact him re some information about a RAAF plane accident that happened in the 50's my gf needed about her father who died in recent years. I wasn't particularly keen to contact him but she's been so wonderful throughout all my traumas the last couple of years it was the least I could do for her. He responded fairly quickly and his response showed signs of warmth which is progress.
Yes you're right I've no need to feel embarrassed and yes I'm able to balance out my own thoughts and intuition apart from what you or anyone else says on here. When I was a psychic reader I'd remind clients that everything I say re the reading is not set in concrete, only suggestions of what maybe going on.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well anyway if the whole thing with him comes to nothing and he's a total waste of time we can feel (slightly) embarrassed together. Me for wrong interpretation and you for, well, I guess everyone feels a bit embarrassed when they are still hoping deep down things will work out but there's no sign of it from the other person.

But the fact he responded so quickly shows he welcomes some contact.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).