...life can be translucent

Menu

Odd response H 29.2,3,6 >53

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all you lovely helpful people.

I've received the most odd response from 'Y'.........'My question was "please tell me what my heart really wants" the answer was Hex 29. 2,3,6, > 53, a bit scary. Some background: for a very long time I have been wanting to move home and done little about it, then a few weeks ago my flat was flooded by a broken tap in the top flat. They are denying all responsibility - this I have accepted as I can do nothing about it. On various other occasions I have asked 'Y' about moving home and it has frequently answered with H. 51. I thought that the flood was a good reason to do something about finding somewhere else. Since then I've been packing things in the garage in preparation to move (I have far too many possessions). I've been sleeping badly for some time, waking with a blocked nose etc., every two hours or so, and have this week discovered that there is mould in the bedroom This week though I've installed a De-Humidifier which is dealing with it. Yesterday is when I asked my question, so is 'Y' warning me about this danger or is it something else I have to worry about?. To receive H29 seems a very odd answer to my question. Outside my flat also is a large tree and when I've previously received Hex 51 I have wondered if the tree was about to fall down or something. May I have some input please, are there more questions I need to ask? Thank you in anticipation and for all your previous help. meigga

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
No help from anyone? Is there another question I could ask?
In the early hours of this morning, 3 am, I woke up and began to think - the neighbour who caused the flooding of my flat has left her refuse bin in front of the flats - on my side, on the verge. it has been there about 12 weeks, and it occurred to me that it has been left there deliberately. she and her husband are usually very particular - her husband is a nasty piece of work and has been living on state hand-outs for very many years only recently being forced to get a job. I asked 'Y' "What the reason was for the bin being left outside the flats and received Hex 12 U.C. I asked what should I do about it and was given Hex 32.3,5 > 47. This looks as though my nature is out of kilter. It probably is due partly to my age (87) and that I have had numerous illnesses over the last two years so the housekeeping has gone to 'pot'. I am only recently beginning to recover my health. It is illegal for bins to be left off the premises for even a day and I have considered reporting it, they could be fined.
I would be really grateful for any input, even if you say I am talking nonsense. Thank you. P.S. I have treated the mould in the bedroom and have a de-humidifier running continuously during the day.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
No help from anyone? Is there another question I could ask?
In the early hours of this morning, 3 am, I woke up and began to think - the neighbour who caused the flooding of my flat has left her refuse bin in front of the flats - on my side, on the verge. it has been there about 12 weeks, and it occurred to me that it has been left there deliberately. she and her husband are usually very particular - her husband is a nasty piece of work and has been living on state hand-outs for very many years only recently being forced to get a job. I asked 'Y' "What the reason was for the bin being left outside the flats and received Hex 12 U.C. I asked what should I do about it and was given Hex 32.3,5 > 47. This looks as though my nature is out of kilter. It probably is due partly to my age (87) and that I have had numerous illnesses over the last two years so the housekeeping has gone to 'pot'. I am only recently beginning to recover my health. It is illegal for bins to be left off the premises for even a day and I have considered reporting it, they could be fined.
I would be really grateful for any input, even if you say I am talking nonsense. Thank you. P.S. I have treated the mould in the bedroom and have a de-humidifier running continuously during the day.

O

oceangirl

Hi meigga....I just think all your readings are a reflection of how you're feeling really. In an absymal state personally and in your environment Hex 29. Hex 12 that things are at a Standstill and Hexagram 32 it's best just to leave the issue with bin alone. I think Hexagram 51 means it's time to shake things up in yourself in terms of making changes for yourself. If it means moving do that but it could just mean to change within.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think getting 29 - 53 is saying your heart's desire is to get through this difficult situation and move forward.
Interesting that when you asked about moving in the past you received 51 and then you had this shocking event with the flooding. I would take that as an omen that the I Ching was saying that a shocking event of some sort triggers your actual move and now here it is!
12. Standstill for the bin being left outside seems appropriate. Also makes me think it means the fellow who left it there gives it no thought and has no intention to move it.
As to what you should do about it 32 - 47 could be pointing out that it's not healthy for you to have it there - bad feng shui, draining your chi - and could also be saying you don't seem to have the energy to do anything about it or that you make calls to the city but nothing is done about it. Or perhaps you don't need to do anything because you are going to be moving. I would not take this as set in stone, sometimes the I Ching gives me answers like this to help me see how the situation is, but that helps me to gather strength and make the necessary changes.
I think these lines all together point to this being a time for you to move.

best wishes.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rosada and Ocean girl. Yes it is time for me to move and at present I have no energy, everything I do - housework etc., takes me an age as I have to keep stopping to rest. I have just read your psychics note book blog, thank you. I have the books by Ester and Jerry Hicks and the one by Louise Hay. I didn't know she had died. She was an amazing person. I make good intentions to follow their good advice then fall by the wayside and forget. As for the idea that what you see you attract more of, it's absolutely true. My home is full of 'things I might do, or things that I can repair or use for a different use than they were intended for.' My grandmother owned a second hand shop which provided her living - her husband died a long time before her so she had to earn her own living, difficult in those days. Perhaps I am following in her footsteps, my ex was a mean, lazy bully and I brought up 6 children on 'peanuts' after I got rid of him. Anyway, you have given me an insight and encouragement to do much more to change my abode - thank you, you are all so generous with your help and advice. By the way, I am Aquarian, a definite rebel. Thank you again, that first reading did scare me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).