...life can be translucent

Menu

An old dream 40.1.2 > 51

N

ni_ka_an

Dear everyone, hello. I'm new here even if I've been reading the forum posts since a long time now. I often try to understand my readings through others experiences and focusing on my feelings, but I still consider myself an initiate to the I Ching. This is one of those times when Ching give me an answer that confuse me and seem to give to me almost two opposite meanings. So for the first time I try to ask you for help.First of all I have to say that I know my question is a little bit weird. Maybe childish too. I had a dream long time ago, many years ago, in which I met a boy. We kissed and I looked directly in his eyes. I saw he had dark brown hair and dark eyes and strongly felt he was my soulmate. In the dream I was sure of that. When I woke up I was impressed because I never had a dream as vivid and a feeling as strong as that. I realized that it could just be a dream, a projection (since he could look a little bit like me, or my father for example...), a desire, and have other side meanings, but I also wanted to believe that it could be a "sign" or something like that.Now I'm older and I know that it could sound stupid but I never forgot that dream. The idea that it could mean more still affects me, in the way that I often found myself escape in this fantasy, or looking around hoping to meet those eyes, that look. It never happened, but I had a long relationship in the meanwhile, in which, when things got difficults, I sometimes used to escape in that idea, that maybe my soulmate was still out there. Now I'm in a strange phase of my love life. I could have the chance to have a comeback with who is now my ex boyfriend, but I don't know if some problems could be fixed. I also realized that so far I have underestimated how much the dream/fantasy affected me in a negative way, making me feel superficial and childish for wanting to believe it and making me escape from problems and not living my relationships fully. I was thinking that maybe time has come to free myself from it. Then the question I asked the Iching is: who the boy in the dream really is or represent/was he my soulmate? The answer I got is 40.1.2 > 51.At first I thought it meant that I have to free myself from this fantasy from the past in order to go on. It seemed like a strong answer. But keeping on reading some interpretations, I wondered if I misleaded the answer. Maybe I should stand for this higher standard I have in mind? For me it's really important to understand it. I hope someone can help me.Thank you in advance. Ni

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).