...life can be translucent

Menu

Why am I not good enough for him (in his opinion)?

Miki123

visitor
Reaction score
The situation: I have the same crush for quite some time now (although I am really not sure if I genuinely like him OR I just need someone and he happens to be around, so it's easier to make an *ahem* obsession over this- probably a combination; but I know for sure I'd like to know him better).

The readings: I enjoy doing readings and trying to interpret them, I ask questions often and it would not make any sense to share all of them with you, but sometimes I get stuck and get really curious about what is I ching trying to tell me.
So my last curiosity: Why am I not good enough for him (in his opinion)? In his opinion specifically and obviously bc I know I AM GOOD enough;;) but maybe just not for him.
I wanted to understand better what the heck is it: my looks, different interests, my grades:)), he's interested in someone else, he just doesn't want or need anybody at the moment, he just doesn't feel any spark and so on and so forth.

A little background: he had a 2year relationship with this girl; they are both in the same group so it's like they are almost always together (I mean they may try to get back together I don't know/I don't think so) but a while ago we matched on Tinder and he was soo very flirty at the beginning and then everything faded away. I thought maybe he wasn't even interested in the first place, although it didn't seem so.
Anyway, these weeks I barely see him bc he is preoccupied with some projects (normally I should see him on a daily basis) so I AM SURE he forgot of my existence, but I didn't because I apparently decided to keep him on my mind:))

Anyway the answer was: 1.1.2.3.4 moving to 20.
I thought I knew what 1 was about (how can you make progress in a certain situation, at what stage you are now, and how it is auspicious for that) BUT I just cannot understand how it relates to why am I not good for him, what do I have or have not that made him stop being interested in me. Maybe it's something very obvious and I'm just tired?

So..the verdict:??? I really hope it's not one of those times when I ching responds by talking about me and not him bc this time I really wanted to try to understand him a little bit more than me.

I feel like I talked very much for just one question:)) but here we are aaand,also, I feel like I act pretty cold if it happens to see him (like 0.2 seconds in the last weeks) but anyway I don't know if he percieves it.

+ I remember not long ago, two questions regarding this situation with him, one after another, contained hex 47 (as the first hexagram, every time with three lines changing). Baaad I know.

Happy readings for everyone!!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Answering because no one else did yet

I think your question is problematic given it's based on a false premise that there is a reason you aren't good enough for him which affects his behaviour to you.

I think you already answered yourself anyway

Anyway, these weeks I barely see him bc he is preoccupied with some projects (normally I should see him on a daily basis) so I AM SURE he forgot of my existence, but I didn't because I apparently decided to keep him on my mind)

Anyway the answer was: 1.1.2.3.4 moving to 20.

If I were to see the answer as the actual reason he appears to have no interest in you right now, that is if the answer describes in someway his state of being right now, I'd say he was really full of vigour and creativity right now, consumed with his passion for his interests, really expressing himself, being himself, excited full of life, maybe awake half the night with all the thoughts he has of what he might do and how to do them. Look at the progress of the lines, it's hexagram 1 the Creative, he looks to be a young man fully harnessed to the Creative energy, caught up with it, manifesting it.

None of that adds up to you not being good enough for him really does it

However to really know for sure the answer to this question you would need to ask him. I'm guessing about the cast and what is the point of guessing.

Trying to read other's actions via the I Ching on the internet really is not that useful. You will get guesses about what is in his head nothing more. You will be no more sure than you were before you asked unless of course you have a clear idea of what it means. You might have because you are involved, I don't think we will.

Miki123

visitor
Reaction score
Answering because no one else did yet

I think your question is problematic given it's based on a false premise that there is a reason you aren't good enough for him which affects his behaviour to you.

I think you already answered yourself anyway

If I were to see the answer as the actual reason he appears to have no interest in you right now, that is if the answer describes in someway his state of being right now, I'd say he was really full of vigour and creativity right now, consumed with his passion for his interests, really expressing himself, being himself, excited full of life, maybe awake half the night with all the thoughts he has of what he might do and how to do them. Look at the progress of the lines, it's hexagram 1 the Creative, he looks to be a young man fully harnessed to the Creative energy, caught up with it, manifesting it.

None of that adds up to you not being good enough for him really does it

However to really know for sure the answer to this question you would need to ask him. I'm guessing about the cast and what is the point of guessing.

Trying to read other's actions via the I Ching on the internet really is not that useful. You will get guesses about what is in his head nothing more. You will be no more sure than you were before you asked unless of course you have a clear idea of what it means. You might have because you are involved, I don't think we will.

What you said made sense and I would have agreed buut just today I heard that he s looking after some girls he works with. So I am disappointed:)) but this things happen.
The idea is, if it's not him focusing just on career, then maybe the hexagrams tell me something else. Maybe they are telling me to focus on my career:)) but I don't think so cause now it's only creative force that I don't have.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).