...life can be translucent

Menu

How does she feel about me after breakup? - 48.2.5 > 15

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My girlfriend of a year who I live(d) with just broke up with me the other day. It was very unexpected and my heart is completely broken. I still love her so much, and in the past we had talked about marriage and children as if they were a given for the future. We had been having some problems, including lack of approval from her parents (with approval being very important to her), but I was still blindsided by the breakup and we had said we were going to work on things. Now, I have to move out of the apartment to my own place within a week or so. I have not seen her since the breakup, but we talked on the phone and she said she still wants to be friends after some time. I told her I still loved her and I wanted to try to work it out once we have our own places. No matter what, I'm incredibly grateful to have had the past year dating her. So, I asked Yi "How does she feel about me after the breakup?" and got 48.2.5 > 15

My initial reading is that there is great depth to the relationship for her - maybe too much - hence, the breaking of the clay jugs. The changing lines seem to confirm this - the jug is cracked and leaking (I wonder what the jug might symbolize here...). But it also says, "the well: clear, cold spring water to drink." The resulting hexagram: "Integrity creates success. A noble one completes it." The meaning of that part of the reading is less clear to me.

Your insights are appreciated!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Its hard to know what the Yi is advising in the sense that it is most likely reflecting what you should do other than telling you what others feel. To me it maybe reflecting hexagram 48 line 2 broken jug ( break up) hexagram 48 line 5 maybe advising to accept line 2 and there will be good things in the future. I understand its not easy at all, but in time things will be better line 5, is for me really positive, you dont know whats around the corner and hexagram 15 relates to modesty. Modesty is highly regarded in the world of the I ching. I think the advice is to accept the break up for now , try to look to the future and be modest about the situation.

Whatever the outcome if you follow the advice it promises good fortune.

Good Luck
Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).