...life can be translucent

Menu

can be reconnected in the future

spinos

visitor
Reaction score
I am a Greek and I do not know good English. I just want to help you. I asked can be reconnected in the future.if I hope I will come to you, what I feel is that my partner will come back, I feel very upset, but I do not know the amount to askto the question I was doingcan be reconnected in the futureYour reading resulted in the following hexagrams:13Hexagram 13, People in HarmonyKey QuestionsWhat are the unique contributions?Where is the common ground?How will your life change if your group expands?Oracle'People in harmony in the wilds: creating success.Fruitful to cross the great river.A noble one's constancy bears fruit.'People create harmony with one another where they are of like mind and find common cause. They come out from the walls of their villages to forge alliances in the wild country – that is, they seek out common ground where they can meet, beyond the familiar boundaries that usually define the limits of 'people like us'. This means radically expanding the whole idea of who 'we' are. Such fellowship is usually created between people – but it can also take place within an individual, for instance between inner selves, or between apparently unrelated traditions and ways of knowing. There is harmony when these are brought together in inner conversation to create strong alliances.There is strength and energy in alliance. People in harmony can commit themselves further, take greater risks – they can cross the river and enter new territories. Once there is agreement, it's worthwhile to follow the vision tenaciously, with the constancy of a noble one.Image'Heaven joins with fire: People in Harmony.A noble one sorts the clans and differentiates between beings.'SequencePeople in Harmony follows from Hexagram 12, Blocked'Things cannot end with blockage, and so People in Harmony follows.'PairPeople in Harmony forms a pair with Hexagram 14, Great Possession:'Great possession means crowds, People in Harmony means connecting.'you can help me understand itthank you very much and I'm sorry if I was tired of you with my little English

D

diamanda

Hi spinos,

can [we] be reconnected in the future? 13 unchanging (13 uc)

13 speaks of going out and looking for someone new. It also means 'friends'.
Sorry but it's not very good for reconnection...
The best for you is to go out and meet new people.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).