...life can be translucent

Menu

How amusing! YES 35.1.2.5 or NO 35.2.4.5

Icecoldkitkat

visitor
Reaction score
I was asked to go on a weekend trip with someone - that it is complicated with but we're only getting to know each other. So Yes and No came with the same hexagram and 3 changing lines, two of which are the same?! The exact question was Trip with 'the person'? I took two separate readings; for Yes - 35.1.25, No - 35.2.4.5 So both answers 35.2.5 35 PROGRESSShared lines35.2 - 'Then advancing, then anxious. Determination auspicious. Receive a silk tunic. Pray for blessings to one's ancestress. Don’t rush ahead but take all the precautions necessary. Listen to feelings, intuition, premonitions. Advancing is often not so much a matter of using your feet but of using your antennas, of feeling your way35.5 - 'Regrets go away. Losing, gaining, no regrets. To proceed is auspicious. There will be harvest. One grows from the things that come and go, not from the things one holds on to. Money has to roll, insights, ideas, lessons have to roll too. Life is only alive as long as it is moving. Who holds on to his securities cannot grow.Difference between the two Yes - 35.1 - 'Then advancing, then arrested. Determination auspicious. Be a net, be true. To be rich: no fault. Prosperity and affluence do not happen just like that, they have to be captured step by step. One needs perseverance and nerve, because time and again one will have to overcome resistance. Not one step can one get for free. A prefixed course will not get you anywhere worthwhile, so be like a net, fishing up anything you can use, and be true, so you get where you belong, where your Dao tries to get you.'No - 35.4 - 'Advancing like a five-skills-squirrel. Determination danger. Knowing a lot of things, but all just a little. Doing many things but not finishing one. Then there will never be any advance. Everything – a thing, a relation, your life – needs completion. A half-built house is no house, a half-lived life is no life. My impressions - I take this as the fact that I was asked to go is a progress in our circumstances as such. 35.2.5 in both readings seem to tell me to act on my feelings and be brave when I feel like acting? I need to put myself into it if I want it to happen. If I don't invest myself fully nothing will ever happen. Is this how you understand it? What I should watch out for? I can't see anything obvious.I got the interpretations from yijing. I'm a bit of a noob so any insight is highly appreciated!

D

diamanda

Hi, it would be helpful if you write the resulting hexagrams as well.

Go on trip 35.1.2.5 > 10
Not go 35.2.4.5 > 59

Things will be difficult if you go. There will be sorrow. One of you is an insensitive opportunist and a bully. And yet, if you do go, there will be some further (but difficult) future between you.

If you don't go your current relationship will end. Not straight away though. There will be sorrow. One of you will cheat. One of you is an insensitive opportunist. And after all this it will all totally dissolve.

Icecoldkitkat

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for that insight. It makes a lot of sense! So I went and asked Yi - 'Which one of us is Yi warning to be difficult and opportunist?' As I think we both might be. What this connection has given me sofar is rapid growth and self reflexion through sorrow and pain, but feel week from week how my though pattern shifts to more and more objective, positive and less self involved and egoistic. This person that I am seeing surely reacts to any incorrectness from my site but can be very good to be around too! Anyway.It came with hexagram 11 unchanging - 'Which one of us is Yi warning to be difficult and opportunist?' 11 -PEACE, is this showing what I already feel in this connection - that I have to rely on myself for correctness, not try to abuse the connection for gain and not let ego interfere?

Icecoldkitkat

visitor
Reaction score
Oh and how do you make paragraphs happen here? Whoopsie - sorry for that ridiculous layout

D

diamanda

Paragraphs seem to be an issue for all new members. Probably just a tech glitch (or a test of perseverance ;))

Which one of you will be difficult and opportunist - because of the balance in 11, I'd say both. In 11 it's best if the woman has control of the situation.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry it is an ongoing issue for new posters. You put paragraphs in but they don't come out in the post and you get a lump of text. It is being looked into by Hilary though no one yet knows the cause.

crossed posts

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).