...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 53.2.3.4 to 6 ::: Abundance blockage

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I am working on releasing 'scarcity consciousness' or poverty thinking.
Working on manifesting money abundance; I have manifested other kinds of abundances, friends, finding magical places, good times, many plants and enjoyment in my garden; but I am cash poor; there is just not enough money!!
I am often running into the red on my bank account, working more than I should (the work emotionally drains me), yet there is still not enough money to live properly; I don't like complaining, but I can't afford a skip, and there is junk and rubbish, I am behind on some bills, There are things that need fixing on my car, things that need fixing in the house, the gutters are growing plants out of them; in short I need more than twice the money I have.

So I asked Yi to help me figure out my blockage with financial abundance.
The answer I received: Hexagram 53.2.3.4 to 6

My first thought was 'Maybe I am gradually shifting this, I am more thankful for certain things in my life, seeing blessings, maybe it is getting better, I will get there, know what to do?'

Line 2

'Wild geese gradually progress to the rock.
Drinking and eating, feasting and feasting. Good fortune.'

This seems to say to me that it is good to get out and mingle, meet people, network?
Wait for opportunities to come to me?

Line 3

'Wild geese gradually progress to the high plateau.
The husband marches out and does not return,
The wife is pregnant, but does not raise the child.
Pitfall. Fruitful to resist outlaws.'

Does this mean I could miss opportunities?
That I am arguing with myself maybe, or getting caught in the conflicts of others still? (I have been working on not doing this, on trying to see both sides, see the overview, but still be there for friends, and trust that they are learning, getting through things)

Resisting outlaws? does this mean boundaries, not letting people drain your energy? or not dealing with those who act like emotional bandits, taking only, and never giving back?

Line 4

'Wild geese gradually progress to the trees.
Maybe find a flat branch – no mistake.'

Maybe this means that I am taking a little break, better than following line 3?
find a flat branch on the journey?

Any interpretations or advice based on this casting?

subtext; a friend of mine, JP Fay, a unique, wise, generous older man, a guardian of the land, a true shamanic healer and keeper of the old ways here in Ireland, he passed away a few weeks ago, suddenly. We scattered his ashes last Thursday at the dawn 4:11 am of the solstice on the Hill of Tara, yes I am feeling it, though we honoured him, I am sad. This could affect the reading? That I am bereaved?

Also, I am sad about a friendship / relationship, where the other person barely replies, or contacts me at all, really only contacts when another man gives me attention, and then it turns into this moody thing where the words of texts seem to twist into other meanings; I decided to just leave that alone, walk away, despite regrets and a heavy heart; I just can't do that, it's disrespectful to myself, I feel; and obviously he doesn't care enough...I have loads of good friends who do care for me, and I need my good friends now too, I am sad over JP Passing. I can see the Yi talking about this relationship I have let drop though...so maybe I do need the flat branch to rest for a while!

The background relating hexagram 6, well, though I know I need to walk away, there is so much not said, not talked about, it hurts, so there is a bit of conflict, a feeling of not being believed despite truth and sincerity on my side. It is sad to let go of a connection that once, and for quite a few years we were in great harmony, we worked together very well, we had a very strong connection, and I value these things above false social persona, but the last few years, no, he seems suspicious of me, or he became cold, hard, like a user sort of person. It has become harder and harder for me... I tried for a year, to even get him to meet for an hour when I was in the same city, but no, I got hostility or fob offs. I thought, meeting up, an easy thing, a walk in the woods, or a beach, a cup of tea, well that is easy and soft, see each others faces, lots of stress and distrust can dissolve, strength of connection, peace and relief can come from this. I did value him, value the connection, value the good things, the love and the specialness of the connection, so i was following my beliefs, I just wanted to create peace, ease things... But he would not meet. Maybe this is blocking me somewhat? We were working on businesses together, I have moved on to do a course learning deeper about the area, but I have not been able to lift myself back up after the course, and deciding to let go of him.

Maybe this reading says, keep working gradually towards my goals, but now is not the right time for sudden change?

EmMacha

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Moses Elk
It is about blocking myself from success, especially with money.
Here is a definition:
By "poverty consciousness," I mean the set of attitudes and beliefs and feelings and values associated with material lack or fear of material lack.
Ending Poverty Consciousness - by Jeanie Marshall - Trans4mind
https://trans4mind.com › marshall3

I have associated it with Irish ancestral issues, poverty in childhood etc.
I have done inner work, worked on this issue before in my life, but it is back up again for me, so I decided to ask the Yi

millionsoftrees

visitor
Reaction score
I found this thread by googling this cast, after asking my own question of "would it be wise for me to invest in a "releasing money blockages session" with a practitioner (of a certain modality)?"

Fascinating you got it for a question about the very same topic.

It's such a pesky one, isn't it?

In my case, although line 2 is auspicious, line 3 makes me feel like it's best for me to be more conservative and let my money blocks process evolve in a more self contained and internal way, that spending that cash on it may seem like a quick fix but it's actually a waste for me right now. Not to say for others in their own situations, but for me in mine.

I want to come back here later after I've processed more.

Any update?

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,
If I got this particular reading, I would be inclined to look at how persistent I am being in terms of changing my mindset. To create a new mindset (i.e from one of scarcity to provisional/abundant/wealth) requires a steadfast commitment and a determination to stay the course as you proceed.
Line 2 might imply that you start off with great enthusiasm , you relish the idea and feed yourself good thoughts.
Line 3 suggests that then there is an interruption, you lose your direction. The "husband" (perhaps your powerful leading intention) marches off and doesn't return. You were pregnant with new life/new thoughts but these now do not have the energy needed to come to fruition.
Line 4 suggests you inevitably come to a plateau sort of 'ho-hum'...OR it could be advising you to find a solid footing and prepare to start again.
Ultimately 53 is hopeful as to your gradually progressing to your goal. (Your goal would be to get to line 5 and line 6 ) It can be done.
The hexagram 6 could indicate that you are in conflict about your goal..perhaps you wonder if you really deserve to have more abundance, or maybe you doubt that it can actually come to pass. I would examine those thoughts, that inner conflict, and create the assumption that you are indeed worthy, that this intention can come to pass.
When you set the intention, remain steadfast, even if it takes time. Stay married to your intention, allow it to be your guiding energy. Don't allow discouragement to interrupt your process.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).