...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with reading much appreciated <3

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first post. I'm so thankful for this website and Hilary.I need help with a reading, I would appreciate it so much.I am not that new to I Ching, but sometimes the answers makes me scratch my head, and I sometimes I have problems interpreting.Long story short, I'm separated, but still living in the same house with my soon to be ex husband in separates rooms, due ro financil issues. Anyway, there's this guy that I felt I had a strong connection with. He took another job and now he lives like 4 hours from where I live. We didn't really spoke ro each other, he would visibly get shy around me. It was all stareswhen I "wasn't looking". I, suddenly after almost 8 months of knowing he was there but not attracted at all, out of the blue I started liking him, even though we realky didn't talk! It was like a jolt. Since then (March 2018), I can not, for the life of me, stop thinking about him. He even moved, and I can't get him out of my head or heart. It is bot a case that 'because I can't have him I want him', I literally can feel his energy when I'm not even thinking about him. It's like his energy or thoughts or whatever it is invades me, I don't know why I feel this, but it's not funny because we don't even have any contact at all. This has never happened to me before, I feel stupid but at the same time I would really like for something positive and good ro happen between us.So I've been asking IC about this situation of mine, and sometimes i just get very confused. My last one I got Hex 58.1.2.4.6 changin to 20. My question was "Will we (J and I) ever connect in a romantic way?" I thought it was positive, but with so many lines changing, I don't know what to make of it. I do get 20(or at least i think I do), but it's a related hex, so I'm just very confused.Thank you so much in advance for your help

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Afterwards I asked IC what is the potential for a relationship between him and I, abd I got 31.4 -> 39. By the way, he mobed to the southwest. What do you think of the answer? Thank you!!

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi HappyHeart,

"Will we (J and I) ever connect in a romantic way?"
58.1.2.4.6 to 20 ~ Yes, it's possible, but only if he 'sees' you.

When I have tosses with 4 or more changing lines, I usually read it as the *relating* hex strongly pulling the situation towards it. In your case, the chemistry is Good:

58 (Joy) with Nuclear Hexagram 37 (Family) being pulled towards 20 (Observation)

Therefore, I would read the lines of 20.1.2.4.6 for guidance going forward:

Lines 1 and 2: You both like each other, but haven't really shown it, yet.
Lines 4 and 6: Go visit him, and have fun.

"What is the potential for a relationship between him and I?"
31.4 to 39 ~ Distance is the Obstruction to Resonance

The only way for him to feel the Resonance is for him to experience your Presence.

So, it looks like a romantic relationship is possible ~ and worth checking out...

The challenge is likely to be coming up with a reason to spend time together? Do you guys have any shared interests?

I hope this helps!

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help radiofreewill. Wow, it sounds like you know the situation, what a great reading! I'm amazed by your analyzing skills

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, i wrote a long reply to radiofreewill, but imI can't see the rest of my reply, only a few lines, is anybodyekse seeing just a few lines of my reply or a big paragraph? Sorry radiofreewill!Hopefully, this post will work:Thank you so much for your help radiofreewill. Wow, it sounds like you know the situation, what a great reading! I'm amazed by your analyzing skills

Last edited:

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you radio freewill!

Thank you so much for your help radiofreewill. Wow, it sounds like you know the situation, what a great reading! I'm amazed by your analyzing skills

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, HappyHeart, for sharing your situation ~ I wish you the best, and I hope that you will follow-up and let us know how it turns out?

Be Well

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Hi HappyHeart,"Will we (J and I) ever connect in a romantic way?"58.1.2.4.6 to 20 ~ Yes, it's possible, but only if he 'sees' you.When I have tosses with 4 or more changing lines, I usually read it as the *relating* hex strongly pulling the situation towards it. In your case, the chemistry is Good: 58 (Joy) with Nuclear Hexagram 37 (Family) being pulled towards 20 (Observation)Therefore, I would read the lines of 20.1.2.4.6 for guidance going forward:Lines 1 and 2: You both like each other, but haven't really shown it, yet.Lines 4 and 6: Go visit him, and have fun."What is the potential for a relationship between him and I?"31.4 to 39 ~ Distance is the Obstruction to ResonanceThe only way for him to feel the Resonance is for him to experience your Presence.So, it looks like a romantic relationship is possible ~ and worth checking out... The challenge is likely to be coming up with a reason to spend time together? Do you guys have any shared interests?I hope this helps![/QUOTE This the 5th or so time that I try to reply, and I think this time I'll succeed. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong everytime I try to reply... This is my Reply: Thank you so much for your help radiofreewill. Wow, it sounds like you know the situation, what a great reading! Yes, you are right when you say "you both like each other, but haven't showed it yet". He moved very far away before we could establish any contact. I might have a chance to communicate through a lady that works in the same place in administration, I asked her if he had any contact email and she told me that she might have his perdonal email, so she said to send her the email I wanted to send to J and that she would forward it to him. (Email I would send would be a thank you email for helping me in a situation and I would leave all my contact info, snd I would just hope that he would andwer) But for some reason I'm afraid to send that email through her, I don't know why. So today I asked IC "should I use x lady to send J the email? and I got 41.3 -> 26, which, given the 3rd line makes me think that sending an email through her is a bad idea,I think? What do you see there? (BTW, she doesn't know about my feelings for him ir visceversa). About shared interests, I know he likes hiking which I love doing, but that is all I know :/Thank you so much again for your help radiofreewill. I'm amazed by your analyzing skills

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
"Should I use x lady to send J the email?"
41.3 to 26 ~ No need for a third party ~ make a sacrifice to find the treasure.

My intuition is the same as yours ~ I would be inclined to look for other approaches, first, perhaps finding his local friends who have stayed in touch with him since he moved, or networking through social media? Would it be possible for you to take a work-related temporary assignment where he's at? Also, he might return to visit your town, too?

With distance being such a big factor, you're going to need the help of Fate to put the two of you together, but it's possible with 26?

My advice is to be active, but not obsessed ~ and have fun with it!

All Best

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for all your help Freeradiwill! You are such a great soul!It'll be hard as I don't know his friends. O like your idea of a work related assignment, it'll be really hard but maybe is possible somehow.I did ask IC today, just to make sure, what is the potential for a relationship between us? And I got 16.1.2.6 >38. Which it's kind of discouraging for me, Hex 16 has always been hard to interpret for me, specially the 1st and last lines, I might be wrong but I understand it as if I'm being over enthusiastic (like not realistic) towards the situation... or maybe it's something else that I don't understand?

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
I almost forgot to write that after I got 16.1.2.6, I asked IC "What is the reality of the situation between him and I?" and I got 63.4 >49, this readings are getting more complicated for me to understand, but I think this has to do with something already over?

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
"What is the potential for a relationship between us?"
16.1.2.6 to 38 ~ If your enthusiasm is too early, or too late, that's not great.

On the one hand, it's going to take great enthusiasm to overcome the distance...and on the other hand, you want that enthusiasm to be well-founded. This toss says to me that whenever your enthusiasm is out of the main channel of the flow ~ either too early or too late ~ then there will be opposition, 38.

"What's the reality of the situation between him and I?"
63.4 to 49 ~ It's a challenge to your discernment.

In the long and winding project of self-cultivation embedded in the Yi, the practitioner completes the path to the far shore (63) ~ release from personal existential suffering ~ only to find that that is not 'the end'...

...instead, the liberated seeker becomes missioned for the rest of their life to 'go back' into the suffering world and help guide others across to their liberation, too (64).

So, it turns out, according to the ancients, that personal liberation is only meaningful when shared with others.

In 63.4, the seeker has 'found' the high ground of the witness position (the upper trigram) ~ and the counsel is to "be vigilant all day" ~ this will lead to a revolution in your Awareness ~ liberation from separateness, and deliverance into wholeness on the far shore of existential suffering.

In your case, I read this as encouragement to 'see' clearly beyond the ocean of your emotions and dreams (the finest garments) to discern the main channel of effortless action that will deliver you to a fulfilled life.

So, my advice is to use this situation as an opportunity to accurately assess: "How much enthusiasm do I really have for overcoming the difficulties of a relationship with J? Are there better, easier ways for me to meet my life goals?"

...and 'see' how the Universe responds?

I hope this helps!

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, radiofreewill, your readings are so eye opening! I truly appreciate your time in answer me and helping me, thank you from the bottom of my heart! My enthusiasm definitely goes up and down, depending on the amount of fear I feel at any given moment. I definitely want things to happen, but given my situation - separated, but not divorced yet, and living in same house due to financial situation, with the father of my kid, plus distance and no contact or communication with J, sometines I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like in a roller coaster of emotions... So, after asking IC a bunch of questions relating J, I had to stop because I felt it was overwelming, for both IC and me, so when I came back home with a clearer mind, I asked IC "what if I send J that email that I wanted to send to J?" (Not through lady X, but directly to him, because I think I found his email adress online, he has it public everywhere). I got as an answer 13.4.5 >22. I understand it as: if I send the email I might be succesful, but line 4 is contrasting with line 5, line 4 says that there's great difficulties for a union and that I shouldn't do anything?, but line 5 talks about after a lot of trouble, there is union. Then Hex 22, it gives me a sensation of confussion, probaby, because can't relate 22 with 15...Then I asked IC "What are going to be the consequences of sending him that email?" (Then I realized that the question it was almos the same as my first question, but I finished my cast anyway), and I got 15.3.6 >23. This one really intrigues me, line 3 says that I should be modest, line 6 says that I should have courage and (maybe?) do what I have to do? (To not expect nythibg in return? I rally don't know this one)), but then Hex 22 I think is telling me about stripping something, old thought maybe? The more and more I think about it the more confused I get, i think is because there's feelings involved, I can't see clear and therefore I can't be unbias about my readings..

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi HappyHeart,

Now that you have his email, you can send him the thank-you note...

However, I think your insight is correct ~ you've fallen out of the witness position into the stormy sea of emotions ~ and lost the spacious and peaceful perspective that allows you to 'see' your situation clearly?

I am not a therapist, but it would seem reasonable to assume that you are undergoing active trauma in your current situation? It's a lot to have to reorganize your life when you're in the middle of a divorce, and it's even more difficult when there's a child involved, too?

A friend of mine was at the beach when a wave overturned a lady on a raft. Getting separated from her raft, it turns out that she didn't know how to swim and started panicking and calling out to my friend to save her? My friend, who had vacationed at this beach many times, cupped his hands and calmly shouted out to her, "Stand...Up!"

It took a couple of shouts before it registered with her, but she finally got it...and stood up. The water was chest deep and she walked in to safety. It turns out that you can walk half a mile out into the Gulf of Mexico, and the water will be chest deep...who knew? My friend knew.

I would suggest the same thing for you in your situation, too ~ stand yourself up and walk in to safety ~ rather than depending on someone to come save you?

So, if I were you, I'd set aside the Yi for now, and work at getting very down to Earth about stabilizing your situation, in place?

If contact with J does prove fruitful, then so much the better, but for now your challenge is to make a daily safe harbor for you and your child to shelter in? With safety and security comes peace of mind and clarity...

...and then your true feelings will radiate out free from fear and doubt.

I hope this helps!

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Part 1 of 2. Radiofreewill, your words are so full of wisdom, thank you for that, thank you so much!Yes, my priority #1 is my kid and the present situation we are in, which I'm working in, maybe too slow, but I am.You're right, sometimes all it takes is just to stand up or find higher land ro see clearer, and yet sometimes it's so hardo to do! Thank you for your advise, I will certainly follow it

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Mmm... the thread reply system it's not working for me since last night, I will post the second part when I'm at a desktop

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Your post is one dense lump of text which is hard to read and also full of squiggles. This will be because you cannot format, it's a fault. It's also a fault that you have trouble replying.

I wish everyone would start to report these forum faults

Please use the form below to report the fault. If people do not report it Hilary cannot go about correcting it. Thank you.

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/forum-issues/

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
2 of 2

Radiofreewill, I apologize for posting the second part until now. You're right, I agree with you, and my kid and our happiness is my number one priority, I have so much to do, but step by step, I'll get there. I definitely not looking for a savior, I want to do it all by myself and I want to be ready for anything the fiture throwa at be, no matter if it's good or bad. Thank you so mich for all your insights, advice and beautiful words, you are an inspiration. Oh, and I finally sent that email... 4days ago... all I can hear is crickets. So at least I dis everything I could, I think. Thank you again!!
Part 1 of 2. Radiofreewill, your words are so full of wisdom, thank you for that, thank you so much!Yes, my priority #1 is my kid and the present situation we are in, which I'm working in, maybe too slow, but I am.You're right, sometimes all it takes is just to stand up or find higher land ro see clearer, and yet sometimes it's so hardo to do! Thank you for your advise, I will certainly follow it

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Trojina, thank you for the information!This thread (well, my answers look as disorganized as I feel lol, very interesting, lol). I report it a few days back using the form, thanks again!

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi HappyHeart,

Thank you for your kind words ~ it's been an honor to read for you.

You've come a long way in your first 15 posts, huh?

I admire your response to challenge ~ you've got a great attitude ~ it reminds me of a Story from long ago...

There once was an Emperor who heard from his sources that there was a homeless Sage sheltering underneath the bridges of the city, and that the Sage liked sweet melons. So, one night, the Emperor put on commoner's clothes, packed a melon in a cloth made of golden silk, and tied it to a walking stick. Then he went out into the city unaccompanied to wander the streets looking underneath the bridges for the Sage.

Seeing a homeless man moving with ease amongst the outcasts and the destitute, the Emperor approached him, unwrapped the melon and placed it on the ground between them, saying, "Take the melon without using your hands."

To which the Sage replied, "Pass me the melon without using your hands."

The Emperor built him a Temple.

I tell this story because your attitude belies someone who is Sovereign unto herself ~ and who doesn't want the melon handed to her ~ you want to 'get it' the Right way:

Standing firmly on your own two feet ~ above the tidal sway of daily life immersed in a Story ~ instead taking-up the witness position in the Temple of the Mind on top of the mountain of the Body:

~ Present to all the melons in the stream of your thoughts ~

* Without Grasping and Dwelling on them *

...and then you ~ as both ~ the Empress of your Awareness and the Sage beneath the bridges of your Story ~ will meet in Oneness and merge together into the flow of the Way...

Now, that's how you go about getting the melon of Truth without using your hands.

I have total confidence in you.

J doesn't know what he's missing!

Thanks for sharing, and I hope you'll participate regularly.

Many Blessings!

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
Oh radiofreewill, what a wise story, I love it! Thank you so very much for your encouraging words! I needed them, you've made my day brighter! Thank you tons for all your advise and your words full of wisdom!

HappyHeart

visitor
Reaction score
I

Hi HappyHeart,Thank you for your kind words ~ it's been an honor to read for you.You've come a long way in your first 15 posts, huh? I admire your response to challenge ~ you've got a great attitude ~ it reminds me of a Story from long ago...
There once was an Emperor who heard from his sources that there was a homeless Sage sheltering underneath the bridges of the city, and that the Sage liked sweet melons. So, one night, the Emperor put on commoner's clothes, packed a melon in a cloth made of golden silk, and tied it to a walking stick. Then he went out into the city unaccompanied to wander the streets looking underneath the bridges for the Sage. Seeing a homeless man moving with ease amongst the outcasts and the destitute, the Emperor approached him, unwrapped the melon and placed it on the ground between them, saying, "Take the melon without using your hands."To which the Sage replied, "Pass me the melon without using your hands."The Emperor built him a Temple.​
I tell this story because your attitude belies someone who is Sovereign unto herself ~ and who doesn't want the melon handed to her ~ you want to 'get it' the Right way:
Standing firmly on your own two feet ~ above the tidal sway of daily life immersed in a Story ~ instead taking-up the witness position in the Temple of the Mind on top of the mountain of the Body:​
~ Present to all the melons in the stream of your thoughts ~* Without Grasping and Dwelling on them *​
...and then you ~ as both ~ the Empress of your Awareness and the Sage beneath the bridges of your Story ~ will meet in Oneness and merge together into the flow of the Way...Now, that's how you go about getting the melon of Truth without using your hands.I have total confidence in you.J doesn't know what he's missing!Thanks for sharing, and I hope you'll participate regularly.Many Blessings!
II came back to read your beautiful story and beautiful encouragement words, thank so, So much!! I needed today!A little update: things are the same, but he is now supposedly married, which I don't believe, I do believe he is engaged though... I still can not get him out of my head... Sigh...But in my professional life everything is going really nice, people keep on offering me work, and I don't even promote mysrlf, I'm an artist and now a soon to be reached (which has been my dream since I was a little kid), so, I think dreams do come true :) Thank you again!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).