...life can be translucent

Menu

22.4.6>55 and 13.4>37 sharing my experience about relationship

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
The past couple of months, We had some and ups and down with our relationship but working hard in keeping it going. Our relationship started great but later it was on a shaky ground. We are like tigers treading carefully and sometimes I'm more like hex 9, where i make an effort to communicate with him in the most jovial way. I felt at times my attention towards him is under appreciated. im working hard to rebuild that trust we both lost for each other. He has this unfounded suspicions that I am attracted to someone else. I keep telling him no. it is funny coz i feel the same way about him. but we are working hard to clear doubts and have better communication. He is quite the hermit at times and most of the times he is too busy with work even his own sister complained the same!

Earlier today i wondered why he has not replied to my text that was sent to him two days ago. Has he gone to his cave again? I felt so frustrated about what he wants out of this relationship.

I asked Yi what will B's next action in regards to me. the answer came as 13.4>37So the line 4 shows that he is being careful with whom he chooses to connect with but he knows he better get his act together and build a firm relationship with me if i am good enough for him. And that he will contact me. i checked the strength of the day of the reading and charted the elements to see if this is true. I use Alex Chiu's online software and Long Yi's recommended chinese website. Basically from my understanding, he will contact me when the heavenly stems are strong enough to support the weak officer Pig water to communicate with me (Fire horse) found in hex 13. Basically, it is today or tomorrow! i waited the whole day, I dont want to call him, because Yi suggested that I don't chase after him. Let him chase me. Basically asked me to wait -hex 5 (i forgot which hex it transformed to).

it was the hour rat. 12 midnight. Rat is water. it feeds that Pig! and i am getting pretty anxious.

I asked Yi, if B will call me now! the answer came to be 22.4.6>55.i was so engrossed in interpreting and didn't realize that B was calling and my phone was on silent mode!. luckily my eyes caught it in time and we spoke . I am very happy. So basically Hex 22 line 4 suggested that a hot looking man will contact me but will not pursue because the third line guy (maybe work related) will get in the way. Nothing like that happened to me but B did call me.(line 6) . B is hot to me by the way. So i dunno if both lines corresponds to the same person. At least I know, B is sincere in working on is communication.

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
oh yeah. one more thing. 22.4.6>55 lines were not in conflict and produced a lot water element. basically Yi said yes yes yes. check the bloody phone!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).