...life can be translucent

Menu

Which lawyer? 15.1.2.3.6>41 or 53.1.5>22

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My mother got swindled and when she filed a lawsuit to get her money back, astonishingly, the court ruled in favour of the swindlers. Maybe her lawyer did not do a great job. Or maybe there was corruption,in that country anything is possible. Anyway, now the next step is to appeal, and I wonder which lawyer to turn to.

1. Existing lawyer: 6.2>12 the conflict will keep stagnating. This comforts me in the plan to change lawyers.

2. Lawyer A: 15.1.2.3.6>41.
This lawyer settled another court case which involved corruption. But he is difficult to work with, goes off the radar, resurfaces etc. I suspect he has a mood disorder.
In that context, I wonder if 15 means both getting real, chopping wood and carrying water etc... but also dealing with him with utmost humility,moderation. Lines 1.2.3 are auspicious, but line 6 suggests the aim may not be totally achieved. 41 could be reducing expectations, getting back less than she lost.

3. Lawyer B: 53.1.6>22
This lawyer won a court case for a family member. He is an old professor, now hands over most of the workload to clerks or juniors, but most judges studied under him at some point, so he is well connected.
53 is very auspicious for administrative matters which require a rigorous step by step procedure. 1. Someone Inexperienced may get into a bit of trouble at the outset - either the current lawyer, or one of the young clerks? But no errror. 5. After a long and protracted process, a misunderstanding /unfair judgment will be resolved. 22. Maybe winning is about form, technicality over content? Or maybe someone, exiting layer or judge was superficial?

Bottom line, I am not sure about either lawyer A or B, they each have pros and cons. But both castings are OK. Given how relevant 53 is, I would lean toward that one. Any thoughts welcome!

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oops, the text should read 53.1.5>22.

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi :) I am always cautious to read for others but here I go. I think you have a good grasp of the hexagrams and if I were to read this for myself I’d choose the same as you, maybe. I’ve always found hexagram 15 to be modestly successful as long as I’m looking at the situation from a balanced and unassuming perspective. 41, for me usually means my false assumptions need to be cleared in order to make room for truth. In all honesty 53 has taken so long to manifest I often give credit for resolution to other hexagrams I’ve probably pulled. Line 1 and 5 though speak of delays and difficulty that will be worked through but not without perseverance. 22 has never been superficial in my dealings it often means hope and small accomplishment when I pull it. In truth I’m guessing both paths might lead to the same outcome. It feels positive not in that you’ll get what you want but somehow it feels that something will come to light that will give you peace of mind. I could be totally wrong. I’m still very new to the I Ching but thought I’d chime in. Good luck :)

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi :) I am always cautious to read for others but here I go. I think you have a good grasp of the hexagrams and if I were to read this for myself I’d choose the same as you, maybe. I’ve always found hexagram 15 to be modestly successful as long as I’m looking at the situation from a balanced and unassuming perspective. 41, for me usually means my false assumptions need to be cleared in order to make room for truth. In all honesty 53 has taken so long to manifest I often give credit for resolution to other hexagrams I’ve probably pulled. Line 1 and 5 though speak of delays and difficulty that will be worked through but not without perseverance. 22 has never been superficial in my dealings it often means hope and small accomplishment when I pull it. In truth I’m guessing both paths might lead to the same outcome. It feels positive not in that you’ll get what you want but somehow it feels that something will come to light that will give you peace of mind. I could be totally wrong. I’m still very new to the I Ching but thought I’d chime in. Good luck :)

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry not sure why it posted 4 times . Uggh I pushed the button once I swear lol

D

diamanda

I would also choose 53.1.6 > 22.
22 can also show a lot of money - I'm hoping your mum will get it back.

Yasmin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I have had that double or triple posting problem myself, and so has Rosada! Some technical glitch...

Thank you Chelsa. I think we both see the casts in a similar light. The delays in 53 point to the lengthy judicial process. This has already dragged on for several years, and it will take several more to get to a final judgment, whatever it may be. By then the value of what she has lost will have decreased a lot anyway, and she may not even get all that back...but anything is better than nothing!

Thank you Diamanda. I’m intrigued by 22 coming up for a Lot of money, I had never come across that meaning before:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).