...life can be translucent

Menu

Will she reschedule my meeting? 57.4

TannaT

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had an important meeting that was canceled earlier and right now I’m not sure what I should do. The person in question told me that we might have to wait to have this meeting until we work together again in the future. Problem is, I need to talk to her before I book more work with her, and I wanted to bring up some issues I had with her in this meeting she canceled. Currently she is having problems and going through a divorce so she told me that was one of the major reasons why she was canceling our meeting for now. I asked I-Ching, will this lady and I have our meeting by the end of the month? I’m hoping she responds and reschedules. I already told her this meeting is important and she knows I want to see her ASAP. I received 57.4 changing to 44. Line 4 looks positive: meeting all 3 objectives during a hunt. And 44 literally can be translated into a meeting (Coming to Meet). If anyone can help me with this, I’d be grateful.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had an important meeting that was canceled earlier and right now I’m not sure what I should do. The person in question told me that we might have to wait to have this meeting until we work together again in the future. Problem is, I need to talk to her before I book more work with her, and I wanted to bring up some issues I had with her in this meeting she canceled. Currently she is having problems and going through a divorce so she told me that was one of the major reasons why she was canceling our meeting for now. I asked I-Ching, will this lady and I have our meeting by the end of the month? I’m hoping she responds and reschedules. I already told her this meeting is important and she knows I want to see her ASAP. I received 57.4 changing to 44. Line 4 looks positive: meeting all 3 objectives during a hunt. And 44 literally can be translated into a meeting (Coming to Meet). If anyone can help me with this, I’d be grateful.

So the line says, from Hilary's translation

'Regrets vanish.
In the field, taking three kinds of game.'

Generally in 57 one succeeds through gentle and almost effortless penetration of the situation. Tree roots grow downwards finding their ways around rocks and stones, the wind gets in the cracks in the door frame. Such action is relentless yet it is not outwardly strong or forceful - yet it will not stop till it gets where it's going. It's actually unstoppable yet subtle.

I think 44 may show your position here in that you want/need to impose an agenda upon her yet you do this it seems in a 57ish way. How might that be ? I don't know but I think it can be more like it's you and the environment come together to bring this meeting. There may be a combination of factors working in your favour, just as when the wind is blowing in the same direction as home and there's no traffic you might get home quicker on your bike.

I think you can get what you need from this lady though not necessarily possibly in the way you imagine. Possibly not so straightforward and yet ultimately has very useful results, some unexpected.

So there's more going on here than your one specific goal to meet with her.

This is what I wrote in WikiWing about my experiences with this line

I think this line can be seen to describe the subtle processes of visualisation and manifestation of that which is desired. Something dreamed of seems very far off, even impossible and yet the wish for it creeps in in it's pervasive way (44 relating) until this wish draws into it the reality. This isn't going out to get what you want in a direct way, it is more like allowing the possibility in through repeatedly entertaining the desire, letting it shape your inner reality until eventually the outer falls imperceptibly into place with that. Also the wish arises subtly within, it's part of you, not designed or contrived. As it arises to reach more and more conscious attention it naturally feels it's way to the outer life too. The field here could be seen as the subtler areas of the mind that influence and meet outer reality. Three kinds of game can be desires fulfilled on various levels.(Trojina)

...which is sort of what I was saying. I think you will meet with her and even if you don't somehow your overall objective, and more, will be met. There's no call to fret in any case.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Just to add with this answer I think Yi is drawing you to look at the bigger picture, your overall direction. The meeting with this woman is just a part of that, there's something bigger going on in your work life whereby you bag 3 kinds of game, more than you anticipated.

Yi's answers are often bigger than our questions. One of the values of consulting is that sometimes we come away with a very different perspective on a situation. For you now a lot hangs on the meeting with the woman but Yi is saying regrets vanish and 3 kinds of game are caught. Seems by subtly and steadily penetrating a situation you gain on more than one level.

I feel if the answer were only about the actual meeting you would have had a different answer.

TannaT

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the most detailed and eloquent reply, Trojina! I think you are right, I should not worry so much. And the whole analogy on the bike ride home makes a lot of sense, as there may be a combination of factors working in my favor here.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).