...life can be translucent

Menu

3 important relationships

MeltingPot247

visitor
Reaction score
I have been seeing someone for 8 months and asked "what is the purpose of this relationship".I received 17.3.5 Following to 55 Abundance.The phrase that caught my eye was 17.3 Bound to the mature man, letting the small child go...Hillary translation.I then asked how is my relationship with eldest daughter and received 53.6 to 39 - Gradual Progress to Limping.Then I asked how is my relationship with youngest daughter and received 49.1.4 Radical Change to 39 Limping...I have been the sole caregiver of my children and love them very dearly - they are more important to me than anyone else and I make sure to balance all my time as best I can. This year they have spent more time with their Dad and family as I have work/study commitments - and I am their main financial provider, they live with me. More than 5 people wanted me to leave my children and live with them or asked me to change my kids school but I said no.Beimg the protective mum I am..Sometimes my daughters get upset with me, but other than that we have a good relationship - I consulted Yi for confirmation in case I was wrong or if I needed to be aware of something.In general I think as a parent gradual progress, radical change and a phase of limping is perhaps inevitable and that is what Yi is suggesting in this case.I am somewhat perplexed by 17.3.5 to 55, for my relationship with this man in my life though?Any thoughts or insights from others, especially with regards to what I drew for my relationship with daughters? Thank you

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello MeltingPot!

What is the purpose of this relationship? 17.3.5 > 55

You are following the natural course of things (Hex 17).

Line 3: "By staying with the strong man, you lose the boy. Through following, one will gain what one seeks. To continue benefits."
"The image suggests a growth in perception. One exchanges an immature belief or attitude for a mature one."
You're in the path of personal growth.

Line 5: "There is confidence in goodness. Good Fortune."
"If you sincerely insist upon the very best, the chances are that you will get it."
Sincere intentions bring good fortune, and it leads to Abundance (Hex 55).

My relationship with eldest daughter: 53.6 >39

It improves little by little if you put energy on it. The second Hex - 39: Limping- is likely to show the general aspect of of your relationship: there is difficulty, but also benefit in the southwest (that can refer to the familiar lands- your home and family).

Line 6: "The wild goose gradually approaches the cloudy heights. Its feathers can be used in ritual decoration. Good fortune."
"A successful union of opposites."
I think the message is clear;)

My relationship with youngest daughter: 49.1.4 >39

Interestingly the second hexagram is 39-Limping again, however despite the other reading you go through a "Radical Change" instead of "Gradual Progress".

Line 1: "To strengthen it, use yellow oxhide". "The situation is still developing. The time is not right for action."
You shouldn't be too forward about the changes you want to make in your relationship now. Try to get closer to your daughter & gain her confidence, then:

Line 4: "Remorse vanishes. People believe him. Changing the government brings good fortune. "."Things will change when your actions reflect your intent. When confidence is established one may proceed with one's plans."
You will have a great influence on her, changing the current conditions successfully.

I hope it helps. Good Luck!

*The italic parts are cited from James deKorne website.

MeltingPot247

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Marybluesky,Thank you for your analysis of each reading. I will keep it all in mimd. This is the first year I have spent a lot of time separated from my children for work/study reasons...I video call, write them special letters, emails and the time we have together I feel is quality. Very loving when altogether. Out of town for work at the moment and missing them.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).