...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 19.5.6 > 61 Another Price reduction on my home

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
My home's been on the market since early summer and iv'e reduced twice and still no good offers. I mainly pay the bills through rentals and having it empty this long has gotten me into a hole. I either need to sell fast with one last reduction or get renters in right away.
I asked how it would affect my life in the long run if i do the big reduction and got Hexagram 19.5.6 >61
It's hard to read this one. It seems like a yes for selling but that maybe it's not in alignment with my Inner Truth?

I asked first about taking it off market and renting and got Hex 11.3.4 >54.
It makes sense that i'd have to give up a lot to the renters and the idea of it being peaceful is good. 54 worries me though because it says "nothing that would further".
I was feeling to just take it off and rent but these readings are making me re-consider.
Is 19.5.6 Good for this?
Thanks for any help here.

D

diamanda

I mainly pay the bills through rentals and having it empty this long has gotten me into a hole (...) It seems like a yes for selling but that maybe it's not in alignment with my Inner Truth?
Obviously this is a financial matter, so nothing to do with your inner truth.

I asked first about taking it off market and renting 11.3.4 > 54
That sounds good. There is still food in 11.3, and 11.4 says gain profit through neighbours. 54 sounds good for renting.

I asked how it would affect my life in the long run if i do the big reduction 19.5.6 > 61
Someone will find out about it, and buy it, and they will then nest a lovely egg. Or your girlfriend will get pregnant. It always sounded very odd to me how you have asked so many questions about selling your house, and yet they seem to be intricately tied to the subject of your girlfriend, but you never explained the relation between the two.

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Diamanda. Wow. It's very connected.
I've been scared and resistant of selling because she is in this area.
She is now encouraging me to sell because of the stress levels the house creates for me.
But, where i want to buy is far from her work. I could rent around here temporarily but i wouldn't be able to buy here.
It's a tough situation because she doesn't want to move in to my place with renters but would still be here part time if i stayed. She has her own place an hour away so i could spend more time there once there is renters in. She is feeling the move to Oregon too, just not right now and not to the part that i was wanting to buy. With this reduction though i may have to let go of the particular place i was wanting.
Since i asked how it would affect my life, wouldn't the nest egg be related to me? I didn't see anything about an egg in the books i looked at. As far as the inner truth selling my place is way more than just about the finances. The higher prices made letting go of it easier. Now I'm more motivated by the stick of financial pressure pushing me than by the carrot of abundance from the sale pulling me.
Thanks for quelling the fears about 54 saying "nothing that would further". I do like the lines of 11 they make sense for renting.
Still trying to understand the lines in 19 more. Still looking for clarity on this one but I need to make a move tomorrow.

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
Won't let me edit, but i wanted to add that my relationship has been very strained due mostly to my focus being absorbed in sorting this house thing out and not being as present for a very prolonged period of time. My indecision at times in it is also draining on both of us.
As of tonight she is officially taking space.
Maybe i shouldn't be considering her in this decision as much being that we are very on the rocks.
I don't know if that changes how to look at the readings.

D

diamanda

Thanks for explaining, yes it does sound complicated.

Since i asked how it would affect my life, wouldn't the nest egg be related to me? I didn't see anything about an egg in the books i looked at.
Yes in theory the nest egg could be referring to you, however if you sold at a very low price then how could that refer to you?
As about the egg notion, the name of 61 is 中 孚. The first character means "in the centre". The second means "claws over offspring, hatch, confidence, trust".

As of tonight she is officially taking space. Maybe i shouldn't be considering her in this decision as much being that we are very on the rocks.
In my opinion, it should be the other way round. You are on the rocks because of this, she is taking space because of this. Hence you should be considering her in this decision a lot more. In which case perhaps best to just sell, and concentrate on you two.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).