...life can be translucent

Menu

1.1.2.3 to 12 - next step!

lalafree

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all,

I need some of you experience for this reading.

The background of my question is this:
I'm in a moment of pause, rest, coming after a year of great abundance and success, mostly in my carrier and social life.
I have no love right now, but I'm ok. This month I'have been off from work. Can be scary even if it is planned, but I needed some rest. During this time I have been finally thinking and taking care of my self. I feel like the future is a blank page and it is exciting but scary at the same time. I should get back to work but I feel I wanna take an adventure trip. I feel like I wanna date and fall in love with somebody but maybe I'm not ready yet. So when I start the day I open my computer and jump in between sending my resume and at the same time googling and planning my vacation. I take the phone to text somebody but then I don't feel like going into intimacy. I go from one extreme to another every one minute.
It's be going on like this for weeks already and I think I'm a bit confused and I don't know where to go from here.

My question is : " which is my next step in my life from where I'm right now?
Answer is 1.1.2.3 to 12

I feel hexagram number 1 like an infinity of possibilities and potential. (exactly what I'm experiencing)
I understand line 1 like every decision is still boiling under the surface... don't act.
Line 2 is saying You start seeing the potential and the options
Line 3 don't be agitated ..

What really I don't understand is hexgram 12.
And so.... which is my next step?

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi larouge,

"Which is my next step in my life from where I'm right now?"
1.1.2.3 to 12 ~ Creativity is temporarily blocked, lay low for now, and minimize your risk/exposure.

A temporary obstruction ~ completely out of your control ~ is blocking you from going forward with new plans. This is a situation in which forcing action actually works against your Fate, so the advice is to stock-up on patience for the time being, and wait for the obstruction to pass?

Obstructions of this type frequently take the form of inferior/untalented people who presently occupy positions of influence in your field?

So, your next step might be to wait patiently for the flow of creativity to return, before taking action?

Sounds like vacation time, huh?

I hope this helps!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
For me, 1.1 is look before you leap and then 1.2 spotlights the importance of having a role model. Whatever you are thinking you might like to do now find some inspiration by focusing on who is already doing it. It doesn't even need to be a person. If you are thinking of a vacation get more images in your head of where you think you might like to go. Then 1.3 suggests doing all you can to prepare. Find out the plane schedules, the motel options etc. Then read all of hexagram 12. Stagnation. It is a primer on how to OVERCOME stagnation. Right now you may feel bored or uninspired but as you do what hex 12 advises you can move beyond this stage.

lalafree

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you!!

my situation fit exactelly with both of your description.

Radiofreewill I think patient is a strong skill I need to develop for my self and can be both a suggestion for the moment I'm living and maybe as a step in my life..to learn to wait and be patient. To accept the fact that sometimes creativity is blocked and life can be boring and still.

Rosada without even realizing that, I'm doing is exactly what you are suggesting. I'm planning a vacation even if I don't know if I'll go.
Reading carefully hexagram 12 is giving me chills so maybe there is some strong message for me in there.

Thank you!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).