...life can be translucent

Menu

Question: What is the situation around the sale of my property right now? 40.1>54

smonica

visitor
Reaction score
My property has been on the market for 8 weeks now and it has had several viewings by potential buyers. I am putting the energy out there to get a quick and smooth sale for the asking price or above. Once the property has sold I am contemplating travelling with my dog for a period of time around our beautiful country.As I am now very keen to sell as soon as possible I have asked the above question hoping to get an idea if it will sell sooner rather than later.I use the Iching text translation by Taoist Master Alfred HuangI understand that Jie (40) refers to relief from hardship. I am confused by the commentary on the symbol regarding "The superior person pardons mistakes, And deals gently with misdeeds". The moving line in the first place also states "No Fault...Junction between Ying and Yang. There should be no fault".As the first line moves to Marrying Maiden (54) it says: "When hardship begins to find relief, although there is not yet good fortune, at least there is no fault". How would you interpret the situation? I appreciate any thoughts.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Question: What is the situation around the sale of my property right now? 40.1>54

Hex 40: This situation is loosening things for you so that you can go in the direction you want to go
line 1 - Everything is just as it needs to be right now.Keep doing what you are doing and remain active so that you can to achieve your long term goal.
Hex 54: You may not be able to have everything go the way you want it to so reflect on what is important for you, both within and without. Stay focused on the positive and the long term and this will help you ride out the misfortunes.

Good Luck

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
The first line of any hexagram describes the beginning of a situation and maybe even how things are before the beginning. So right now you are at the beginning of 40. Release, which could refer to the fact you have released the house in your mind which is a very important first step but beyond that you are 54. Powerless, or at least you must follow certain prescribed rituals - like having it in the right price range or holding x-number of open houses etc. Maybe it would be comforting to look into what the statistics are for house sales in your area. Like the average number of days a house is on the market before it sells.

These lines do seem to describe the circumstances around the sale - you are ready to release the house and now you are in the process of doing that - but I don't think this is really the sort of answer you were looking for. I mean you probably were wanting something like 5.6 or some line indicating the waiting would soon be over. But anyway, the good news is that 40.1 says no blame so it does sound like all is unfolding in divine order.

You might ask the I Ching for guidance for your intended travels. That might help you see more clearly where to put your attention while you're still in your house.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).