...life can be translucent

Menu

L

legume

hello, i've had these 2 lines come up 3 times in the course of 3 days, regarding completely different questions... though the situations i asked about are totally unrelated, i'm thinking there's a message here that i'm to explore in more depth...

so i'm really curious what your experiences with these particular two lines of hexagram 17 are?
and how do you usually relate them to 43? or other hexagrams if you do the transitional reading?

if it matters, i received 17 > 43 twice, and 17.2.3.6 > 1, once. as i asked first about general advice for a workday, my takeout from the reading was: to keep the beginner's mindset but at the same time to keep in mind that "to follow is to ask questions & cherish the wisdom in being surprised"...

the other questions were about a (physical) feeling / sensation in my chest (it passed but i don't think i understood the reading at all, that's the one with line 6 and it might be now manifesting as a cold, while, in line with hex 1, i'm trying to make myself strong and untiring) and then another weird feeling / sensation (non-physical, intuitive maybe) that i've had about someone.

i'd appreciate any insights, what do these lines mean to you and what kind of situations do they come up in the most, if you could recall? thanks so much in advance for your help!

D

diamanda

I've had 17.2.3 > 43 quite a few times, and it was always concerning a decision between two situations. Even if the choice wasn't obvious at the time of asking, I can see now that it meant that I needed to consider two options, and needed to select the most 'potent' one. In one case I ignored this reading, and went for the 'weaker' solution - well a couple of months later this proved ineffective and had to go for the 'stronger' solution anyway.

I had 17.2.3.6 > 1 and my question was about if a relationship was reaching its end at that point. It didn't, it lasted for a few more years. Probably due to being 'tied up' in 17.6.

Back to your questions, 17.2.3 > 43 for your workday shows that a decision needed to be made. A weaker element needed to be discarded. Same about the feeling you had about someone. As about your cold, involving line 6, perhaps it will come back and it's not fully over yet?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).