...life can be translucent

Menu

Mueller's Report

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Lately, I heard news that Mueller's report will come out soon. I asked, "What will Mueller's report reveal?" 49.1.3.6 Radical Change to 12 Blocked. Line 1 says, "Bound with yellow rawhide." Is there someone preventing it from publishing? Line 3 says, "Setting out to bring order means a pitfall, Constancy means danger. As words of radical change draw near three times, There is truth and confidence." Is this Republicans trying to take down Mueller? Line 6 says, "Noble one transforms as a leopard, Small people radically change their faces. Setting out to bring order: pitfall. Settling with constancy: good fortune." Looks like Mueller is moving fast, referring to the leopard. William Barr has been confirmed to be the next AG. I then asked, "What will Barr do to Mueller's report?" 25.1 Without Entanglement to 12 Blocked. I see 12 Blocked again. Line 1 says, "Without entanglement, Going on, good fortune." Will Barr help Mueller?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
hi,

Blocked isn't a good name for 12.
(blocked is more like 39)
To understand it better, look what the jun zi is doing in the image.
Separating, it is the opposite of the Uniting in 11.

So, that gives us Change and Separating. The reading has some cautions against trying to rush things.
Not to worry though,
there are multiple (known) investigations going on right now besides M's. Here's a guide:
https://www.wired.com/story/mueller-investigation-trump-russia-complete-guide/

I think King Minus may possibly be the only person on the planet who believes that he is going to avoid justice.

But hey, this is interesting.
When you slow down the speed of his speeches, he seems exactly like a drunk.
Which is odd, because he doesn't drink. [video=youtube_share;dK3LbVFgyqQ]https://youtu.be/dK3LbVFgyqQ[/video]
This might also be seen in person if his prescription for diet pills (uppers) was canceled.

Last edited:

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Manafort was just sentenced again today.

Within minutes of the sentencing, the Southern District of New York(with whom Cohen has been in daily communication and cooperation)
filed Sixteen new charges of state crimes.
(State crimes cannot be pardoned by the office of the president)
The best laid plans of lice and xiao ren often go awry. rump will not be able to pardon his criminal co-conspirator anymore, which was their plan all along.

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Mueller has submitted the report to Barr. I asked, "What will happen now that Mueller has submitted the report to Barr?" 1.2.4 Creative Force to 37 People in the Home. Line 2 says, "See the dragon in the fields. Fruitful to see great people." WIll the DOJ start their own investigations? Line 4 says, "Someone dancing in the abyss. No mistake." Will Trump fall lower?

adarkana

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
On Sunday morning, 36 hours after the report had been delivered but before Barr's summary of it was released, I did a couple of casts. My favorite readings occur when some jury (O.J.) or SOTUS (ACA) verdict has been handed down but not yet announced -- I think we had a couple hours advance notice on both those, and I got extremely interesting results between the moment I knew a decision had been made & when we the public got told what it was.

I received 62.3 in answer to my first question, asking the oracle to characterize the content/findings of the report itself (vs. fallout from it, which would be my second inquiry).

Over time I've found "Preponderance of the Small," often comes up around the gathering, presentation & analysis of evidence. In fact 62 is the very hexagram I got before the original O.J. Simpson verdict was announced, though in that case no lines were moving. 62.3 was memorably received by a colleague of mine regarding a new romantic relationship, which I cautioned her was not a good sign:

Wilhelm/Baynes: If one is not extremely careful,
Somebody may come up from behind and strike him.
Misfortune.

Siu: The man is disdainful of weak enemies and does not exercise adequate precautions in the face of apparently insignificant signs. He will be hurt.

James DeKorne: The "magnetic enemies" are all of the yin lines in the hexagram, seen here as treacherous adversaries. There is no ambiguity in this line at all -- it is saying in the clearest possible
terms to "Watch out!"

A few months later she caught him, after a bit of spying, barricaded in his apartment (an apartment she had gotten for him, across the street from her own) with another woman. One he denied was there, refusing to open the door.

It seems to me one could read Trump as the careless one here, disdainful of "enemies" -- as he is certainly known to be -- in peril due to his own arrogant attitude toward them. It will be interesting to see whether the rule of law counts in this tally. He does not seem to have a lot of inherent respect for that, either, at least when not upheld in his favor.

My second question to the I Ching focused on the fallout, and though it is early in the game (no one outside the DOJ having seen the report itself) the answer I received on Sunday morning* already seems pretty apt: 64.1,6.

(NB I wrote up both these analyses that morning before the spin had begun, and am having a little trouble keeping tabs on my tenses...)

Hexagram 64 "Unfinished Business"/"Before Completion"

Wilhelm/Baynes: This hexagram indicates a time when the transition from disorder to order is
not yet completed.... this hexagram presents a parallel to spring, which leads out of winter's
stagnation into the fruitful time of summer. With this hopeful outlook the Book of Changes
come to its close.

The moving lines suggest a lot of ill-considered behavior -- no surprise at all, but fittingly expressed. It suggests to me that everyone is going to lose political ground, from those determined to see this as just the opening salvo (the little foxes of Line One) all the way to Trump at Line Six -- a man known to be incapable of "feasting quietly".

Comments on Line One:

Siu: At the outset, the man attempts to advance in a frenzy during times of disorder in pursuit of tangible accomplishments. This only leads to humiliation, since the time for good results is not at hand.

DeKorne: This line portrays the negative interpretation of the conditional Judgment. You are vulnerable to detrimental influences -- this could be due to either arrogance or ignorance, or both. The line often refers to going too far, or forcing an issue...

The people who fancy they are sure of themselves are the ones who are truly unsure ... In the long run it is the better adapted man who triumphs, not the wrongly self-confident, who is at the mercy of dangers from without and within. Jung --Depth Psychology and Self-Knowledge

Comments on Line Six:

Confucius/Legge: He does not know how to submit to the proper regulations.

Legge: When the work of the hexagram is complete, line six appears properly disposed to remain quiet and enjoy the confidence of his own power. If, on the contrary, he goes on to exert these powers and meddle with the peril of the situation, the issue will be bad. The symbolism of line six indicates a want of caution, and an unwillingness to submit one's impulses to the regulation of reason and prudence.

DeKorne: To "feast quietly" is to nourish oneself in a seemly manner. The idea is to calmly consolidate your gains-- rest easy and don't be greedy for more than you already possess. Ritsema/Karcher's advice from the Judgment: "In order to take advantage of the situation, do not impose a direction on events," is especially appropriate here.

It is an honor for a man to cease from strife;
But every fool will be meddling.

Proverbs 20: 3

As I was trying to work fast (to beat the news) I relied more heavily than I would like on the work of others for the textual references, particularly James DeKorne's excellent site -- reference links below.

http://www.jamesdekorne.com/GBCh/hex62.htm

http://www.jamesdekorne.com/GBCh/hex64.htm

Last edited:

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
"What will Mueller's report reveal?"
12 - the context is Resistance and Division.
49.1.3.6 Metamorphisis (DeKorne)
49.1 Tied up. Cannot take action due to restraints (Cows hide. Could be the law, cattle are what are tamed in their wildness by corrals and headboards.)
49.3 Acting prematurely will fail. Revolution requires much more discussion.
Mean I think this is not going to overthrow the current administration - you will have to talk three times more to convince more people for change. Perhaps the next election.
49.6 Superior people will truly change, more beautiful and obedient. Small people will change only in their faces. Something about saving face in there I think. Some people will change there minds on a deep level, some will try to save face maybe.

- LL

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Lavalamp, when you say superior people, I was think of freshmen representatives like Ocassii-Cortez.

D

diamanda

Superior people in such questions means usually higher in the hierarchy, not freshmen.

What will Mueller's report reveal? 49.1.3.6 > 12
Someone who was unchallenged before (49.1) will be challenged back and forth (49.3) and in the end will make a spectacular move of change while 'smaller people' will all pretend to go along (49.6). 12 is very promising here. Saying no to evil people. I'm hoping it means that an evil person will get the boot somehow. Obviously this has not concluded yet, so let's see what happens.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
What will Mueller's report reveal? 49.1.3.6 > 12 ..... 12 is very promising here. Saying no to evil people. I'm hoping it means that an evil person will get the boot somehow. Obviously this has not concluded yet, so let's see what happens.

The question was what the report will reveal, not what results it will bring about. So I think viewing 12 as context rather than as a result fits better here. In fact some people have already been removed - some prosecuted that had worked for Trump, and some fired from the FBI and DOJ for misconduct and refered for criminal prosecution. So this aspect of 12 is context.
Otherwise you're answering a question that wasn't asked.

- LL

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Lavalamp, when you say superior people, I was think of freshmen representatives like Ocassii-Cortez.

Fan of Fenka, we all need to learn to suspend personal judgement if we wish to read the Yi accurately. It is hubris to assume the Universe always agrees with one's partisan political views. One has to be able to suspend personal bias as much as possible, or one can't read for other people accurately. And it is disrespectful and trivializes the Yi to try to use the oracle simply to back up one's opinions.
Of course being entirely objective is not possible, but it does takes effort. I do know the more one has dislike for someone, has contempt for someone, the harder the work to get to the middle way of objectvity and fairness is. The easiest path to the middle way is to practice loving compassion for eveybody.
Dr. King said hate is too great a burden to bear. It is a burden on the self - and doesn't help one read the Yi better, IMHO.

- LL

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Dr. King said hate is too great a burden to bear.

A Quote from a truly Great Person, thanks for bringing him into the conversation. The people in this adminstration are the kind that Dr King fought against. I said kind, but I must correct myself.
One of the actual ones was in this admin.
(did you read the letter that Dr Kings wife wrote about why Jeff Sessions should not hold a high office?)
http://time.com/4663497/coretta-scott-king-letter-warren-senate-sessions/

lavalamp, I have a proposal.
I am being sincere, no sarcasm or games behind this.
Let me know what you think?

Since the words we type on this administration/subject seem to somehow disturb each other,
I propose that You and I not add any more posts on the current u.s. administration until Jan 20th 2021, or ar such time there is a new president, whichever comes first.

I am beginning right now.
I invite you.
(I'm going to do this regardless of what you choose.)
(of course it is understandable if you wish to comment on my first paragraph)
(or ignore me entirely)

:bows:

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
I am not upset. Pete Seegar said it is very important to learn to talk to people with whom you disagree.
Really otherwise what do we have? Segregation? Apartheid? Silencing other voices is certainly diametrically opposed to the First Amendment of the American Constitution.
And it is very naive the "Trump is a racist" and the Trump is anti-Dr. King narrative you have repeated here. Dr. King has family members after all that voted for Trump. Medgar Evers brother voted for Trump. Trump got awards for helping blacks get into the construction industry in NY, got the Ellis Island Award standing next to Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali, Jesse Jackson gave him an award for his support of blacks through Rainbow Push - which he donated money and free office space to. And we now have the lowest Black unemployment numbers in history - and also the lowest Hispanic and Asian unemployment ever.
And Dr. King's six principles of non-violence were for the specific purpose of creating a "beloved Community", a community that included everybody, even racists. Not separatism, exclusion, driving people out of eating establishments because you hate their political party, as "The Resistance" to Trump has been doing and encouraging. That is the same thing as lunch counter segregation, for partisan political reasons not race, but it is the same DNA. It is everything Dr. King fought against.
Bigotry, like love and compassion is a practice. There is no difference between being a bigot for reasons of skin color, or for reasons of ideology or political party, or religion for that matter. It is all the same DNA. And no one is right 100% of the time either. So compassion and kindness is a better - and safer - path, always. Otherwise you just live by an eye for an eye - and before too long, the whole world is blind.

- LL

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I'm glad you are not upset.
And I withdraw my proposal.

Thank you for labelling me a naive bigot.
Let's talk about tolerance.

I am a descendant of those that fought for the confederacy to preserve the institution of slavery. I have an ancestor named after Robert E Lee. I have a grandfather that murdered people for sport based on their skin color because it was 'culturally-tolerated' in Tennessee. My family was in the Southern Baptist Church (you know, the one that used to hold lynchings. and only two years ago decided to remove the racism from their charter.) My mother dropped her racism about ten years ago when she began to make black friends. Here is a strange coincidence: the parents of a childhood friend used to be the landlord of James Earl Ray, and I have spoken with Ray's first cousins (he owned a furniture store in my town) who said he was paid to take the fall for the assassination.

So, no you have no authority (or overriding expertise) to tell me who is and who is not racist,
I see it clearly with my own eyes.

Let's talk about intolerance.
Pete Seegar was blacklisted by Mcarthy.
Roy Cohn was Mcarthy's lawyer.
Roy Cohn was Trumps mentor.
In the 1973 Trump & his father were fined by the Justice dept for discrimination because he would not rent to blacks, and his father was arrested at a kkk riot in 1927.
Very short chain of intolerance, and the intolerable, no?

There are things that should not be tolerated.
Dr King did not tolerate racism, he acted against it at the cost of his life.

And how did Neville Chamberlain's tolerance of hitler work out?
With 80 million people dead.

Last edited:

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Would it be possible to get back to discussing readings?

Or - if discussing readings without political commentary/ combat proves impossible, I could close the thread. (And I think it might be genuinely impossible. How are you going to interpret 12 - for just one example - without identifying who you think are the 'non-people'/'evil people' involved?) There's always Open Space for reading-free political debate.

It's probably important to differentiate between what we personally hope to see happen with Trump and other such 'very fine people', and readings talking specifically about the outcome of this particular report's publication. (Or, of course, non-publication...)

Could 49.1.3.6 be describing, in part, the way the report is (or isn't) being released? Tied down in line 1, and perhaps it will come out gradually, in installments, with line 3, and the idea there is that anyone who attempts to act on it before it reaches the public eye will be in trouble?

I have also read suggestions that Mueller has passed evidence along to other bodies who may proceed with separate cases, making it harder for Trump & co to suppress them all. Words of radical change drawing near three times?

Line 6 again says 'setting out to bring order: pitfall,' though, as though this is not sufficient basis to bring about a change of government.

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Now that the redacted report was used as a cover-up to help Trump, it'll likely backfire on Barr.

My first question is, "What will Rosenstein do next?" 45.2 Gathering to 47 Confined.
Line 2 says, "Being drawn. Good fortune, no mistake. With truth and confidence, it is fruitful to make the summer offering." Seeing the word "summer," will the whole report be fully analyzed?

My second question is, "What will happen to Trump in the coming months?" 17.1.6 Following to 12 Blocked.
Line 1 says, "An official has a change of heart. Constancy, good fortune. Going out of the gates, joining with others, there is achievement." Does he see it as a win?
Line 6 says, "Seized and bound to it, And so joining and connected to it, The king makes offering on the Western mountain." Will he be worshiped by his diehard supporters?

My third question is, "What will Barr do next?" 54.1.3.4 The Marrying Maiden to 46 Pushing Upward.
Line 1 says, "Maiden marries as a younger sister. Lame, can still walk. Setting out to bring order: good fortune." Will he do little?
Line 3 says, "Marrying maiden waiting, Turns it round and marries as second wife." Will he gain support by other Republicans?
Line 4 says, "Marrying maiden overruns the set time. Delays and marries at the right time." Will he help Trump in the future?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Can you say who's translation you are using ?

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Fanofenka saith - "Now that the redacted report was used as a cover-up to help Trump, it'll likely backfire on Barr."
LL - Have you a reading that suggests this, or are you on your soapbox again?

"What will Rosenstein do next?" 45.2 > 47
47 - the context is confinement and isolation. Exhaustion and a fear of losing freedom.
45.2 He will follow his boss and have other projects to work on. Or being drawn into things is not a mistake, frees him from blame, and even a small offering will help him... Hmm.

"What will happen to Trump in the coming months?" 17.1.6 > 12.
(Again your context hex Fanofenka is 12 "Resistance" , as somewhere in almost every casting of yours regarding Trump.)
17.1 "An official has a change of heart. Constancy, good fortune. Going out of the gates, joining with others, there is achievement." Some Democrats will now try to get some bipartisan legislation passed I think.
17.6 "Seized and bound to it, And so joining and connected to it, The king makes offering on the Western mountain." Trump will offer his agenda and accomplishments, for better or worse up to history and voters.

"What will Barr do next?" 54.1.3.4 The Marrying Maiden to 46 Pushing Upward.
46 the context - attending to the work before him.
My understanding of 54 is it refers to polygamous marriage, and the advice is basically on how to live in such a situation in a harmonious manner. Like the other 3 marriage hexes this is not always literal. it could be anything competing for attention like a bigtime sports or corporate career, political duties, or "music is my mistress."
54.1 - Despite some apparent disadvantages and being in a position of little status, the steadfast and able officer will do good work. He has the ruler's confidence.
54.3 - This describes one who returns in a somewhat junior position. Not as a servant but rather as a concubine. Which is better than being a slave, but requires compromise - you can't always have it your way.
54.4 - says, "Marrying maiden overruns the set time. Delays and marries at the right time."
This is about drawing out the allotted time, and thereafter coming into your own as a full wife.
This may indicate he will really be a full partner in Trump's second Term.

- LL

F

Freedda

All of these readings say bad things about Trump because that's what the querent - not the Yi - wants them to say.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I hope we can all tread softly here. This is a very interesting thread and we may learn about the IChing as we see how things play out so hopefully those who feel to can post what they see these hexagrams meaning from their perspective without denigrating what others see from their’s.

F

Freedda

I hope we can all tread softly here. ... those who feel ... can post what they see these hexagrams meaning from their perspective without denigrating what others see from their’s.
I feel I am being respectful, but I just don't agree with some of the 'interpretations' here. As I've said this before, what I am seeing with quite a few 'political' postings here is that people are basically using the Yi to prop up their own political views - so a person will ask "is Trump a bad man," and their 'interpretation' is 'yes, the Yi says Trump is a bad man.'

In my mind that is not interpreting the Yi, but making it say what we want it to say. And I don't think it's disrespectful or that I'm treading too hard to say so. That is simply my understanding of this reading. As an aside, HB has moved at least one of these political threads to Open Readings when the responses became too overtly political, which I think is an appropriate thing to do, when it's needed.

D.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I feel I am being respectful, but I just don't agree with some of the 'interpretations' here. As I've said this before, what I am seeing with quite a few 'political' postings here is that people are basically using the Yi to prop up their own political views

But you just thanked LL for basically using the Yi to prop up' his political views ? :confused:

Post 18

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Fanofenka saith - "Now that the redacted report was used as a cover-up to help Trump, it'll likely backfire on Barr."
LL - Have you a reading that suggests this, or are you on your soapbox again?

It's his thread that you are using as a soapbox for your own political views with Yi as ventriloquists dummy again.

Seems to me to be better to leave Yi out of it and just go and talk politics in Open Space

F

Freedda

But you just thanked LL for basically using the Yi to prop up' his political views ? :confused:
Yes, you are right, and my thinking behind doing that - which is obviously not obvious :duh: - is it points out how you can 'interpret' a reading to make it fit you're own political slant. To be clear, I don't necessarily agree with LL's slant either. I was trying to make a point, as I did in my posts here, where I said, among other things ...

This is an example of someone taking the Yi and making it fit their own political opinions - to cherry-pick through a reading and select only those words which match one's own way of seeing things - which others seem to be doing here as well.

and ...

it is likely that the Yi - as we know it - was first used by the sovereigns, emperors and dictators of early China, so I do not think the oracle itself was ever meant to have a 'liberal' bent towards politics or governance. I could see, for example, instances where the Yi might have positive things to say about a leader who lied, or tried to control what people thought or what they read, or went to war, or secured borders with a very long wall, if this served the greater good and the 'mandate of heaven.'

Sorry if it was confusing.

D.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you are right, and my thinking behind doing that - which is obviously not obvious :duh: - is it points out how you can 'interpret' a reading to make it fit you're own political slant. To be clear, I don't necessarily agree with LL's slant either. I was trying to make a point, as I did in my posts here, where I said, among other things ...

He points it out whilst doing it himself !

"This is an example of someone taking the Yi and making it fit their own political opinions - to cherry-pick through a reading and select only those words which match one's own way of seeing things - which others seem to be doing here as well. "

Sorry if it was confusing.

All he did was accuse the one who started the thread of getting on a soap box whilst he himself used the thread as a soapbox for his pro trump views.

Of course you don't need to explain why you thanked him really, one is free to use the 'thanks' button as one pleases, but it did look like you agree with his ideas and interpretation.

Re people interpreting political questions/answers according to their beliefs, yes it's inevitable and I agree with what you say. I don't like seeing Yi used as a mouthpiece for people's political views as it has been here, saying that 'Yi says XYZ' well no it doesn't really, you're just speculating which is fine if you enjoy speculation with Yi . I like to use Yi for my purposes not speculation over things way out of my influence - but if people enjoy it and find purpose in it it's up to them I guess, we aren't all the same and all that. But when it comes to implication that Yi is a Trump supporter well words fail me.

rosada
I hope we can all tread softly here. This is a very interesting thread and we may learn about the IChing as we see how things play out so hopefully those who feel to can post what they see these hexagrams meaning from their perspective without denigrating what others see from their’s.

Speaking only for myself I have never ever learned anything about the I Ching through political questions on this forum. For one thing there's generally about 30 questions on the same topic on one thread so you can take your pick which answer you like and even when the event comes to pass it will be interpreted according to the beliefs of the querent.

But there is no 'objective' in Yi interpretation and there never should since answers are subjective, Yi talks to us ourselves, it's always personal. The quest for objectivity via Yi is a false and doomed quest to start with. As the quest for objectivity is false ( will link to a blog post of Hilary's )then why the pretence of it with political questions ? Why not just ask the question and interpret according to one's subjective view which frankly is what happens anyway.

There was a time when all political threads were sent over to Open Space and then that stopped ? It was a bit random, suddenly they all went over there and now they have come back here.

I'd find it so much more honest if people interpreted openly according to their view than feign objectivity.

A Blog post

From there

Writing lately about ways Yi helps reminded me of possibly my favourite chapter of the Dazhuan (the ‘Great Treatise’, 5th and 6th Wings of the Yijing):

‘Yi is a document that should not be set at a distance.
Its dao is ever-changing,
alternating and moving without rest,
flowing through the six vacant places,
moving up and down without rule.
Whole and broken lines change places,
with no consistent principle:
alternation is all that happens.
Going and coming within limits
gives warning without and within,
shedding light on trouble and its causes,
not as a guide or teacher, but like a parent at one’s side.
First study the statements,
and ponder their purport;
then principles will emerge;
but if one is not the person intended,
the dao will not apply automatically.’
This is quoted from Richard Rutt’s translation – which I appreciate because it lets you read through without interpolated commentary

So 'Yi is a document that should not be set at a distance'

I believe that is true and so ideas of objectivity over political matters or anything else is not a helpful orientation but a way to get thoroughly lost.

Last edited:

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I moved things to Open Space before, not because they were overly political, but just because they were not about readings, or anything to do with readings, any more. This thread's still about readings/ interpretation, so we remain on track so far. If anyone does want to talk politics instead, here's the thread started with those migrated posts:
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?27670-Trump-Charlottesville-etc

About 17.1.6 - my first thought seeing 17.1 is that it looks not so much like what might happen to Trump, more like what he might do -
'An official has a change of heart.
Constancy, good fortune.
Going out of the gates, joining with others, there is achievement.'
- namely go out to appeal to his grassroots supporters with some more rallies, something he's obviously very skilled at, and pay less attention to trying to deal with Congress and the complexities of government.

I like the idea that 17.6 is about coming before the electorate.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score

I agree Rosada. I think when we get personal castings about relationships where the Yi says things that we do not wish to hear, it trains us to put aside our personal feelings and opinions and look at reality. This makes us better readers and students of the Yi, and also better advisors to others because counseling requires an ability to suspend judgement.
Of course we all have personal feelings and views about things. But here, what brings us together is seeking understanding of what the Yi is saying. It should be a given what we read may not be to our personal liking. But accepting that automatically is kind of a minimal standard for reading for other people, I think. And when people end up in conflict here, more often than not is over personal opinions I think, rather than over actual intepretations of the ancient wisdom of the Yi.
- LL

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think one of the major benefits of studying the I Ching is not the predictions or even the guidance, but the way it requires us, and ultimately trains us, to be calm and receptive so as to be able to consider alternative points of view.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Well Trojina, I asked if she was soapboxing because it did not relate to a reading. Pure personal opinion.
I did not offer personal opinions, I read the Yi.
I think it shows bias on your part to imply I am being hypocritical. Unfair I feel.
Where she was interpreting the Yi - I have no issue. That one comment nothing to do with a reading - I said something.
She does get "Resistance" in every casting she makes on these issues. That's the Yi, not me.

- LL

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).