...life can be translucent

Menu

How to win his heart?

hellomoon

visitor
Reaction score
I am currently talking to someone very nice. I like him but he is at a low point in his life, I may not want to go there. Men when they are not happy in their career they feel worthless. I just had to ask how can I win his heart? I mean, how can I get him to be mine if there is a possibility. I do like him a lot but I may have to let him go, which is okay and I can definitely do.

I got hexagram 50 changing line 5 with relating hex 44.
55 is called the cauldron. It is about nourishment and transformation.
Line 5 talks about having a modest attitude. However line 44 is a powerful woman and having the upper hand, which is probably me right now. I think it is saying not to chase but be humble.

Any insight here?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I got hexagram 50 changing line 5 with relating hex 44.
55 is called the cauldron. It is about nourishment and transformation.
Line 5 talks about having a modest attitude.

Nope, it doesn't say anything about having a modest attitude it says from Hilary's translation of what the I Ching says, which is the only thing you need listen to, what the I Ching says given it is the I Ching you are consulting here

'A thing of beauty coming.
Brings reward and praise, good fortune.'

So this does seem a very good augury for the connection developing although I do share your reservation about getting involved with men who say they are at a low point etc as it generally will mean he can't offer you anything although it's Yi you consulted not me.

However line 44 is a powerful woman and having the upper hand, which is probably me right now. I think it is saying not to chase but be humble.

44 has nothing to do with having the upper hand or actually being a woman and nor is it any kind of advice on not being powerful as a woman, that would be as meaningless as getting a hexagram about a powerful man and taking it that one must not be a powerful man :eek: 54 is more likely to be advising you take second place or are in 2nd place, 44 isn't. There's a new disruptive element, that which intrudes into one's consciousness, that demands one change plans or sparks a diversion from the ordinary course of things. This might be for good or for ill but what one cannot do is 'marry' it, make it a regular part of one's way of doing things.

So why would line 5 be the 44ness of 50 ? Hilary writes in wiki that it is because the vessel is able to be open to new unexpected influences without being toppled that there is the good fortune. If an establishment can make space for the new unexpected impulse it might be enriched by it.

However I don't even think you need to think about 44 too much in the reading as with one line moving that is the most important thing.

So it's a great reading showing a whole new establishment can be born and this might be the relationship itself, a new relationship is a new establishment isn't it, a new regime that follows on from 49.

I'm very wary of relationship readings though - but that is what it appears to be saying.

hellomoon

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks so much!!!
I am wary because he won't have a job at the end of the month, and a lot of men won't start a new relationship if they are not happy with their careers. I take it from your interpretation that it bodes well for our connection and something new can be born. Okay, nice casting. Only time will tell what will happen.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).