...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: reading for others

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

Which music? Oh, that music. Harmen commented on Facebook that it should play on every visit to the forum.
    Forum remodelling coming soon!
    See this thread for news and previews.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oh yes that would definitely set the tone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trojina View Post
    It's frustrating I cannot make myself understood but never mind because it is impossible to explain because it is all to do with the energy of what Yi is beyond the book so to speak, my own sense of it others may find completely bonkers.
    i think this bit says it all, as similar to Hilary, i feel like i get what you mean, just tried to relate my own experience to yours. although in the context of boundaries it might be different, as in for different people the issue might come up in different ways or on different "levels"? as the "limit" (?) of operating with certain type of energy, can also express itself differently... but these are indeed concepts that are very difficult to translate into words.

Quote Originally Posted by Trojina View Post
    I don't know what you are ever since you posted that music as a backdrop to an instructional video. The term 'passive aggressive' comes to mind since nobody can possibly follow that video without muting the music. Perhaps it's just a holiday you need.
    haha, i actually left the music on and followed the whole vid (made me chuckle), but it was friday after work i believe and am definitely in need of holiday myself, so you could be on to something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2