...life can be translucent

Menu

Oh, this appartement of mine! and all lines unchanging!

moonrise

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, everyone,

can you help me again? I need to ask about my appartement again because I recieved a very disturbing letter and I am very worried.

I asked Yi Jing how the situation will evolve and I got 52 unchanging.

Hm...a hexagram about silence, meditation...is it saying to me that I should calm down and not be affected by the situation so much (I am very worreid)? Or/and is it saying that the situation will not be evolving now at all?

I asked how to proceed and I got 10, unchanging.

I guess I need to be careful, tactful, diplomatic.

Then I asked if the situation will be resolved in my favour: I got 3, unchanging again!

I don't know what to think...all those unchanging hexagrams, does it really say that for the time being no resolution is possible?
3 means difficulties at the beginning...can it suggest that after the struggle things will work out?

And finally I asked if I will be able to buy this appartement (this is what all this situation is about, whether I buy it or not): I got 21 unchanging again!

I guess some hard work will be needed.

Could you please help here? In a couple of months I am leaving my country for three months...but I guess things take longer in court, I don't need to be here, my lawyer can handle it. I guess...

I would really appreciate your insights. And all those unchanging hexagrams...what does it mean?

Thank you!

sherab

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Moonrise,
A couple of thoughts here...
#52 says keep still when it is time to keep still and move when it is time to move, and by extension, speak when it is time to speak and keep silent when it is time to do that. It recommends not letting your thoughts go beyond the situation - that is, keep your mind focused, keep your intention clear and steady. Find your seat in a full body/mind experience of this thing that is so important to you. Let that be immovable. Your worry is making you restless and uneasy, like #52's counterpart, #51, which bursts forward, doesn't sit still.
#10 says take things step by step, walk carefully, balancing inner and outer. The hexagram has in it the image of someone walking along and stepping on a tiger's tail. Oh my! walking very close to great power and potency, so walk with awareness, focus, mindfulness. We are advised here to discriminate, to be aware of what is above and what is below, to see where things are placed. What does above and below mean to you, in this situation at least? What is the hierarchy inherent in the situation?
#3 is also translated as Sprouting, an image of new life, just forming as the elemental forces meet. We are advised to sort things out, like sorting tangled threads - to bring order out of confusion. Much in the situation is trying to come into being, to make this possibility manifest. Yes there is chaos and uncertainty, but within it, something is trying to form, to come out of the bud. The situation needs just the right amount of pressure - not too much, not too little. Balance again.
About #21, it seems that something is still obstructing the progress - but that 's not all: there is something rigid AND something flexible in the situation.
When you draw a locked hexagram, (unchanging,) you can look at the ruling lines of the hexagram for more insight. Check them out, and see where they lead.
Good, good luck. I so hope this works for you!!
Sherab

J

jesed

Hi Moonrise

All the answers are describing the same than your first question: there will be worries, need to walk coution, temporal hinderance and finally things will be solved and good fortune will arrive

Best wishes

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi-
For those of you practicing the grey or mystic arts-
in my yang-ier days I was part of a coven. Once we cast a spell to secure a place to stay and live as a group. Hexagram 52 was one of the three images that we used to manifest this, as well as Keeping Still?s counterpart in the Tarot, the Page of Pentacles (Princess of Disks in the Crowley deck).
Gua 52 is a great omen for finding a place to rest.

auriel

visitor
Reaction score
as a corrolary to sherab's fine thoughts:

52: the situation will evolve as it must;

10: there is a challenge to be met

3: (i cant say too strongly) is about getting help. accept your ignorance.(thats how human sprouts grow)

21: get a lawyer(agent?),its legal, in the end

all the unchangings, 52 as the seminal reading espeacially, say things are on a proscribed course. do things the standard way.

then look at the progression of sixth lines from 52 favorable [being noble brings good fortune] to 21 terrible ["why arent you listening"] as you get farther from accepting the first reading (as jesed suggests). . .

moonrise

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, everyone,

you've been great! Thank you very much for your interpretations. I've been using Yi Jing for a while and I even had to study its developpement for my exam of asian philosophy but I am not so good at interpreting its meanings. I have to get used to it. With your answers I learn a lot and they help me to see things more clearly.

Than you again, I hope my situation does develop in my favour and things settle as 52 suggests.

happy.gif

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).