...life can be translucent

Menu

Next Steps

P

peace

Hi friends,

I'm trying to figure out some next steps to earn some more money - as a supplement to my current job which has great hours but less pay than I've earned in the past.

I asked I Ching a number of questions (similar to what Jesed suggests) and a few more of my own.
I got 20 a few times (not unexpected).

I also got 63 Unchanging when asking what the results would be if I continued writing the book I started a few years ago.

The book would be primarily to get known - a vehicle to market my business consulting - not necessarily because I am dying to write a book, although I believe I have had some good experiences and successes to share. I also have some very successful people who would write testimonials and maybe more...(don't count the chickens so I'm a little cautious about this).

But - I don't want to waste my time either.
Hex. 63 has always been an enigma for me - and doesn't sound real positive.

I also cast 48 with changing line 1 when I asked about the results for me if I write and contemplate (20) at the same time in a low key way.
48.1 reads to me that I shouldn't do this in a vacuum and that without exchange with people, I won't get the best results. Do you agree with that interpretation?

I welcome your thoughts...
Rosalie

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 63 means that everything's arrived and is in its proper place - for the time being at least, cuz everything changes sooner or later, right?

Applying this to your situation, it would be easy to say that you've arrived, you're in your proper place already (so there's no need to write the book). This interpretation is supported by your drawing 48.1 for your next question about writing. 48.1 says that this is an old, defunct thing, without any real sustenance for you. Thumbs down on the book-writing, in other words.

And if you look at the situation without the help of the Yi, there's nothing wrong with the interpretation I'm considering. Writing books for the sake of making money is okay, but nowhere near as good as writing books because you really want to write the book.

J

jesed

Hi Rosalie

I dare to comment.

When using the "dialogue", is important to know the questions and the order of the questions to fully understand the answers.

If you wish, you could mention the questions (in the way they was prhased) and their answers in the order you made them.

Best wishes

J

jesed

ps...

example:

"I also got 63 Unchanging when asking what the results would be if I continued writing the book I started a few years ago"

a) If you take this question alone:
the process of the book had been started years ago; and is unfinished until now (not yet cross, hex 64)... what would be the result if you continue that process?: the book will be ended (after consumation, hex 63
happy.gif
)

But, knowing this, is not clear if that result is worthly or not for your life ;)

b) Now, this same answer, in the context of the previous answers, could give you more clarity:

if the diagnosis of the Labor Time is a time to "understand in the inner world" and not a time to "do in the outer world", even if the result is the same (you will end the process to write the book) in the first case you are against the Time; and in the second you are flowing with the Time

P

peace

Thanks Dobro. I agree with you. It's best to write a book when you want to write it.

Jesed - I was trying to keep my e-mail from getting too long.
I asked: What to focus on today - since I have the day off.
I generally take it from there.
I got 20 - so I asked contemplate about what....and so it went.

I think the time is to contemplate my life. It doesn't seem like time to "do outer world" - but I want to force myself and I know that's never a good idea.

I'll play with the book for a few days - read over all my notes and chapters, talk to the person I was collaborating with and maybe something will come of it or something else. It just seems it's part of the #20.

Thanks.
Rosalie

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, you keep talking about the timeliness of Hex 20. There are different kinds of contemplating, but a lot of the time it takes the form of reflecting on your experience past and present, and the direction you want to move in. Of course, there's really only one moment - now - and that's the one you keep your eye on. Just watch.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).