Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Why did I do so bad on my Economics Test? Hexagram 36.6 to 22
not sure what this means; 36.6 hiding my light and 22 is about things happening on the surface. I caused my own downfall or something; idk geez i studied hard.
What should I do in order to do well on my next Economics Test? Hexagram 15.2.6 to 18
Modesty - i persist but only persist(line 2) to hurt myself(line 6) and then in hexagram 18 says arresting decay or repair. Well, that confuses me because I am trying to arrest decay and repair my grades. Maybe im just interpreting this wrong. If someone could shed some light on this I'd appreciate it.
not sure what this means; 36.6 hiding my light and 22 is about things happening on the surface. I caused my own downfall or something; idk geez i studied hard.
What should I do in order to do well on my next Economics Test? Hexagram 15.2.6 to 18
Modesty - i persist but only persist(line 2) to hurt myself(line 6) and then in hexagram 18 says arresting decay or repair. Well, that confuses me because I am trying to arrest decay and repair my grades. Maybe im just interpreting this wrong. If someone could shed some light on this I'd appreciate it.