Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
arabella
visitor
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,668
- Reaction score
- 117
Hello All. I've been put in the unusual position of having to trust somebody [whose integrity I have reason to doubt] with most of what I own. This is my ex who is moving from our former common home -- which I left several years ago. He is taking a truckload of stuff to outfit a flat somewhere. He feels he is "owed" by nature -- meaning he has always felt the world owes him a living and takes without much thanks.
I am trying to negotiate with him what he will take from a significant distance. Our signed agreement says he is entitled to his personal things -- but nothing else as most of the house contained my furnishings before we got together -- and others I bought thereafter.
I'm not in a panic, because the mistakes i've made in relation to him go lots deeper than "stuff" and who gets it. There are things of great value to me in that house. He is saying he wants enough to outfit his new place which sounds rather small and I don't have huge objection to that. I've offered to decide with him what he will take but, in the end, he could do anyting and I can't stop him.
I asked the Yi: Can I trust him not to steal from me? Casting: Hexagram 38.3 to 14
This seems to be saying to stand up for myself and be proactive -- which I am trying to be. But gives no particular indication what he might do. Thoughts?
I am trying to negotiate with him what he will take from a significant distance. Our signed agreement says he is entitled to his personal things -- but nothing else as most of the house contained my furnishings before we got together -- and others I bought thereafter.
I'm not in a panic, because the mistakes i've made in relation to him go lots deeper than "stuff" and who gets it. There are things of great value to me in that house. He is saying he wants enough to outfit his new place which sounds rather small and I don't have huge objection to that. I've offered to decide with him what he will take but, in the end, he could do anyting and I can't stop him.
I asked the Yi: Can I trust him not to steal from me? Casting: Hexagram 38.3 to 14
This seems to be saying to stand up for myself and be proactive -- which I am trying to be. But gives no particular indication what he might do. Thoughts?
Last edited:
