Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
kumarsahab
visitor
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2009
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 4
I asked the Yi to give me some insight and advice for the "next couple" of months. Very general. I do this every once in a while. I have a bunch of issues I am dealing with at the moment - so I can only speculate what the Yi is speaking about - but thats really not my question.
I received 34.4.6 to 26.
The 4th Line is very positive. Urging me do "power ahead".
The 6th Line is contradictory. The image of a bull / goat getting even more-stuck because its using more and more force.
So the option of the lines presenting different options is out of the question.
It doesn't seem like a time line either.
How do I interpret this one. The 4th line is the 'host' - I think. Does this have any practical significance?
And if it does, does that mean I should 'ignore' the 6th Line (though I really am not in favor of 'ignoring' anything the Yi says - I am not too fond of those generate-only-one-line methods either). Or maybe attach a significantly more importance to the 4th.
How would you read this one...
I received 34.4.6 to 26.
The 4th Line is very positive. Urging me do "power ahead".
The 6th Line is contradictory. The image of a bull / goat getting even more-stuck because its using more and more force.
So the option of the lines presenting different options is out of the question.
It doesn't seem like a time line either.
How do I interpret this one. The 4th line is the 'host' - I think. Does this have any practical significance?
And if it does, does that mean I should 'ignore' the 6th Line (though I really am not in favor of 'ignoring' anything the Yi says - I am not too fond of those generate-only-one-line methods either). Or maybe attach a significantly more importance to the 4th.
How would you read this one...

