Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Alwayschanging
visitor
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2014
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 3
I can't really wrap my head around it. What produces the answers that we receive? Would you say that it conflicts or coincides with any theistic religions? My simplistic (and maybe incorrect?) understanding of Taoism is that we each have a path in life, and the Yi more or less paints a picture of whether or not we are on that path. I've read in some circumstances that the Yi's answers come way by spirits, and I wonder how many here would say they consider this the truth? I can pretty readily say that the oracle has an uncanny knack for shedding light on situations for me, but I would like to better understand the forces behind it. It really perplexes me. I'm at a time in my life where I'm not really sure about what I believe or dont believe, but I do know that the i ching has given me a lot of direction. I've more or less treated it as a head-or-tails decision maker in the past, but if my continued use has lead me to a better sense of spirituality, or something like that, I think that's ideal.