Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2010
- Messages
- 3,899
- Reaction score
- 806
I have never casted about love, as it really has no place in my life.
I have been with a few guys but I was not in love with them. And the only guy I was ever in love with kept saying he liked me but in the meantime he would go with someone else. I remember that if I started looking at someone else he would get jealous and say that I didn't love him! Basically he was playing with me, wanted me there in full adoration of his person but wouldn't dare to touch me - a bit of what happened with the director, that kept saying she wanted to work with me, wanted me there in adoration, would get mad if I just went to do a seminar with someone else but in the end she would work with anyone but me. Interesting coincidence.
I have the same awful karma in love and work.
Anyway I find peculiar that I don't love anyone nor that anyone loves me or tries to approach me. I'm not really that bad looking some people would say
So I asked why is it that I don't have love in my life? 51 unchanging
I think it might mean that I shock people or that I tend to fall in love with love at first sight, as if hit by a big light from the sky? the two times it happened to me (I didn't mention the first one as I was a child) it happened this way, and I remember I just stopped breathing.
So I asked: Show me how to have love in my life! 59.1.2.3>37
I used to get 59 a lot last Autumn.
Lighten up 59 and you will have a family 37
Does it make sense?

I have been with a few guys but I was not in love with them. And the only guy I was ever in love with kept saying he liked me but in the meantime he would go with someone else. I remember that if I started looking at someone else he would get jealous and say that I didn't love him! Basically he was playing with me, wanted me there in full adoration of his person but wouldn't dare to touch me - a bit of what happened with the director, that kept saying she wanted to work with me, wanted me there in adoration, would get mad if I just went to do a seminar with someone else but in the end she would work with anyone but me. Interesting coincidence.
I have the same awful karma in love and work.
Anyway I find peculiar that I don't love anyone nor that anyone loves me or tries to approach me. I'm not really that bad looking some people would say
So I asked why is it that I don't have love in my life? 51 unchanging
I think it might mean that I shock people or that I tend to fall in love with love at first sight, as if hit by a big light from the sky? the two times it happened to me (I didn't mention the first one as I was a child) it happened this way, and I remember I just stopped breathing.
So I asked: Show me how to have love in my life! 59.1.2.3>37
I used to get 59 a lot last Autumn.
Lighten up 59 and you will have a family 37
Does it make sense?

He didn t touch me with one finger, I was sort of a idealized figure in his head..