Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hello again all you wonderful helpers. Referring to my previous post in which I sent an enquiry yesterday and which doesn't appear to have arrived. I am worried about my son and his situation. He was allowed home after his accident about 2 weeks ago and promptly caught flu. at one time was vomiting even water, then, according to his ""partner"" the only food he was having were two small bowls of cereal per day. I visited on Sunday when all he ate was a very small portion of fish, 4 chips and a spoonful of peas. He looked depressed and said he was very tired all the time. I have grave doubts about this so called ""partner". She has taken him out on the last three days - to two antique fairs and a garden centre. She says he has to keep sitting down !! She wont accept any help from me or his brother, I believe to keep me away from him. I think also that she is suspecting that he is sick of her. he has said one or two derogatory things about her to me and when she asks what was said he changes it immediately. Of course at the moment he is reliant on her. So, I asked 'Y' what best action I should take to help him to full recovery? 'Y' answered Hex. 43.2,5, > 55. Yesterday I asked 'Y' What do I need to know about the situation that he is in and received Hex. 30.6 >55 again. I have been wondering if I should get in contact with Social Services and feel that 'Y' is telling me "Yes" Also "What is my best plan of action" > H 31.6 > 33. He lives about 35 miles away so I can't just 'drop in' Some advice please, Thank you. Meigga