Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- May 29, 2006
- Messages
- 30,831
- Reaction score
- 6,406
Starting with Wing on 50uc
So, in short, something's cooking. Different elements are blending together to make something more than the sum of the parts. Stew.
I haven't had 50uc often but I note when I have had it I haven't been able to grasp or see what is happening at the time. So I've asked how something is going, had 50uc and have felt that what is cooking is out of my range of perception so to speak....but it's cooking good. Speaking in kinaesthetic terms my sense of 50uc is it is all taking place over the top of my head, which is something of what I think Wing refers to when she says "the higher realms of group consciousness are being stimulated".
So, in practical terms, as an answer, I don't personally feel 50uc is that practical
My current sense of it is that there are processes underway, transformations arising from the blending of many elements but this blending is happening beyond my consciousness. For want of a better word I must say I feel 50uc is quite a spiritual answer in that one feels things happening 'behind the scenes'. I say I haven't experienced it as a practical 'what to do' answer because in hindsight I see various elements coming in to play to transform a situation, to cook up a new situation that involves no overt meddling or design from me or anyone else.
The example that comes to mind is a successful rock or pop band. I was just thinking of the Beatles ....There wasn't anyone anywhere who said "we need 4 young men and they will do this...at this particular time in history and it will have this effect..."and so on. The combination of the times, the 'zeitgeist' if you like, the band members, the cultural changes.....all happening together seemed to create more than the sum of parts....ie the 60s. Cultural transformation occurring in many different ways at the same time all interacting to cook up something.
I notice if I get 50uc as an answer I tend not to think 'how shall I do that' I tend to think 'oh ! things are cooking !'. I'm not saying that's the right way to think of 50uc I'm just sharing my current personal experience. The lines of 50 give one somewhere to stand and 'do' in that 'cooking' whereas for me, 50 unchanging shows a whole bigger process I can't see in it's entirety at the time of casting.
It has been an auspicious casting for me as in hindsight. Those things I have received 50uc about do have that sense of things coming together to cook up something new.
I shall turn to the Image in Hilary's book
since the Image is often most helpful when receiving hexagrams in unchanging form.
So there is a more active aspect there to 50....and I especially note the word 'destiny' which I link strongly with 50.
How has your experience of 50uc readings been ? For you what has it meant and how has it manifested in your life ?
COSMIC ORDER received without changing lines indicates that those with whom you are associated, as well as yourself, will attain success. SUN, small efforts, present in the lower trigram of worldly affairs, is coming together and is being illuminated by LI, clarity, above. The higher realms of group consciousness are being stimulated. Your entire milieu, whether it is religious, social, political, or familial, is developing in accord with the cosmos.
So, in short, something's cooking. Different elements are blending together to make something more than the sum of the parts. Stew.
I haven't had 50uc often but I note when I have had it I haven't been able to grasp or see what is happening at the time. So I've asked how something is going, had 50uc and have felt that what is cooking is out of my range of perception so to speak....but it's cooking good. Speaking in kinaesthetic terms my sense of 50uc is it is all taking place over the top of my head, which is something of what I think Wing refers to when she says "the higher realms of group consciousness are being stimulated".
So, in practical terms, as an answer, I don't personally feel 50uc is that practical
The example that comes to mind is a successful rock or pop band. I was just thinking of the Beatles ....There wasn't anyone anywhere who said "we need 4 young men and they will do this...at this particular time in history and it will have this effect..."and so on. The combination of the times, the 'zeitgeist' if you like, the band members, the cultural changes.....all happening together seemed to create more than the sum of parts....ie the 60s. Cultural transformation occurring in many different ways at the same time all interacting to cook up something.
I notice if I get 50uc as an answer I tend not to think 'how shall I do that' I tend to think 'oh ! things are cooking !'. I'm not saying that's the right way to think of 50uc I'm just sharing my current personal experience. The lines of 50 give one somewhere to stand and 'do' in that 'cooking' whereas for me, 50 unchanging shows a whole bigger process I can't see in it's entirety at the time of casting.
It has been an auspicious casting for me as in hindsight. Those things I have received 50uc about do have that sense of things coming together to cook up something new.
I shall turn to the Image in Hilary's book
since the Image is often most helpful when receiving hexagrams in unchanging form.
'Above wood there is fire: the Vessel.
A noble one sets the situation straight and consolidates her destiny.'
Fire rises from wood, and clarity rises from subtle inward receptivity. This is the cooking- place, the place for transmutation, and so the noble one works to bring it into harmony. She straightens out her situation - her relationships, especially, and where she stands overall.
This provides a good stable basis for transformative work - a harmonious context where destiny can be realised. Inside a well- made Vessel, your sense of who you are and what you are here to do crystallizes and becomes clearly defined.
So there is a more active aspect there to 50....and I especially note the word 'destiny' which I link strongly with 50.
How has your experience of 50uc readings been ? For you what has it meant and how has it manifested in your life ?
)


