Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
So for a few years now, since I started learning about the I Ching, I've been keeping track of my readings in plain text in files. There I put down readings, commentary, my own ideas and thoughts all in one place.
But now I'm wondering whether journal software (either the Resonance Journal one on this site, or other software) is superior... any thoughts?
And because it seemed appropriate -- I asked Yi "What if I just keep doing it the way I've been doing it?"
21.5 Biting Through > 25 Innocence
.5: "Bites on dried lean meat. Receives yellow gold. Perseveringly aware of danger. No blame."
Sounds like it's not perhaps ideal, but it works and gets results, as long as I'm aware of its limitations. It was the method I adopted when I was new to all this (25).
How do you keep track of your castings, and what are your thoughts on this topic?
But now I'm wondering whether journal software (either the Resonance Journal one on this site, or other software) is superior... any thoughts?
And because it seemed appropriate -- I asked Yi "What if I just keep doing it the way I've been doing it?"
21.5 Biting Through > 25 Innocence
.5: "Bites on dried lean meat. Receives yellow gold. Perseveringly aware of danger. No blame."
Sounds like it's not perhaps ideal, but it works and gets results, as long as I'm aware of its limitations. It was the method I adopted when I was new to all this (25).
How do you keep track of your castings, and what are your thoughts on this topic?
