Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- May 19, 1972
- Messages
- 3,449
- Reaction score
- 375
Hi. I need some input with this. Two lines in the main text of Hex 3 have shown me my lack of understanding of some basics. I render the two lines as:
Prime attaining advantage firmness
Not employing having direction going
I interpret them along the lines of:
"You attain excellently; it's advantageous to carry out what you think is right.
Don't move things in a conscious direction."
The problem for me is in the apparent contradiction of the two lines. How can it be advantageous to carry out what one thinks right, and at the same time to abstain from moving things in a conscious direction? Is the contradiction only apparent? If so, how do you figure that? Or (more likely) what's wrong with the way I'm translating the terms?
Prime attaining advantage firmness
Not employing having direction going
I interpret them along the lines of:
"You attain excellently; it's advantageous to carry out what you think is right.
Don't move things in a conscious direction."
The problem for me is in the apparent contradiction of the two lines. How can it be advantageous to carry out what one thinks right, and at the same time to abstain from moving things in a conscious direction? Is the contradiction only apparent? If so, how do you figure that? Or (more likely) what's wrong with the way I'm translating the terms?