Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Hi Guys
Some of you may remember my doomed and very painful feelings for a man attending the same support group as me. I took the oracles advice and the kind people who responded through this community and have began to recover a little, the emerging spring and now early summer have given me a new sense of hope and I am now searching for a little more understanding concerning the whole situation.
On Friday, I consulted asking 'What lesson should I learn from my experiences with J?'
I recieved 44 lines5/6 changing to 32.
Now, 44 does confuse me a little as it seems to have a sexual overtone ( a couple making love?) and the lines seem to say to me that I have done the right thing in standing back ( he has tried to contact me again) but I am still unsure of the whole message. Please help x
Some of you may remember my doomed and very painful feelings for a man attending the same support group as me. I took the oracles advice and the kind people who responded through this community and have began to recover a little, the emerging spring and now early summer have given me a new sense of hope and I am now searching for a little more understanding concerning the whole situation.
On Friday, I consulted asking 'What lesson should I learn from my experiences with J?'
I recieved 44 lines5/6 changing to 32.
Now, 44 does confuse me a little as it seems to have a sexual overtone ( a couple making love?) and the lines seem to say to me that I have done the right thing in standing back ( he has tried to contact me again) but I am still unsure of the whole message. Please help x