Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Frankelmick
visitor
- Joined
- Jun 13, 1970
- Messages
- 305
- Reaction score
- 0
Hilary and everyone,
Just to let you know that I'm giving a talk on the I Ching tomorrow night at 19:00 at the Manchester Theosophical Society.
The talk is at the Friends' Meeting House, Mount Street in the City Centre near the Library.
I plan to end the talk by consulting the I Ching.
Please come along if you're in the area. I think it costs £2 which includes a cup of tea :~)
I'll let you know how it goes.
Best wishes,
Mick
http://www.myspace.com/BirchwoodMountain
Just to let you know that I'm giving a talk on the I Ching tomorrow night at 19:00 at the Manchester Theosophical Society.
The talk is at the Friends' Meeting House, Mount Street in the City Centre near the Library.
I plan to end the talk by consulting the I Ching.
Please come along if you're in the area. I think it costs £2 which includes a cup of tea :~)
I'll let you know how it goes.
Best wishes,
Mick
http://www.myspace.com/BirchwoodMountain