Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- Sep 17, 1971
- Messages
- 5,139
- Reaction score
- 151
I just finished scanning and PDFing (a new verb, yes...) a very difficult to find book by Joe E. McCaffree, published in 1967 in a very short run of 1100 books, hand stapled and with stiff boards. It was published by Miniverse Services and I've been looking for information about them and could not find much other than references to this work, and another related book, in Yi related bibliographies. Soooo, I decided to do something similar to what Brad did with the Hammerslough's book: Scan it and share it. Hopefully, it will not be something that would come back and bite me in the butt... Any grievances by the author's family and/or publishers and I will take the link down with my apologies.
The entire title and link is:
Divination and the Historical and Allegorical Sources of the I Ching, The Chinese Classic or Book of Changes
This book is an early prelude to a book he published in 1982, still available in some places, where he finds relationships between the Yi and the Bible. Regardless of the tangents and forced topics, I find both books very interesting.
Beware though, the scan consist of some 80 pages and even at the smallest file size given by Photoshop, it is a file of almost 9MB
The entire title and link is:
Divination and the Historical and Allegorical Sources of the I Ching, The Chinese Classic or Book of Changes
This book is an early prelude to a book he published in 1982, still available in some places, where he finds relationships between the Yi and the Bible. Regardless of the tangents and forced topics, I find both books very interesting.
Beware though, the scan consist of some 80 pages and even at the smallest file size given by Photoshop, it is a file of almost 9MB
